+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Hi I Have almost the same eCOPR date as you but the 6 weeks haven't passed so I was hesitant to contact them by email. I haven't received any GU. We don't have to wait the 6 weeks?
I think you can email on the 36th day. Maybe try.

Mo_fazz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi All,

I sent an email today morning to IRCC Portal asking for an update on first PR cards for my dependents and me.

They replied 1 hour back stating "photos are sent to production team and once completed they will mail the PR cards to home address."

Question - when they say photos are sent to production team, does that mean photos are approved and sent for printing ?

@Can-Brits - thanks for guiding on how to contact IRCC on PR card status :)
That's amazing news! Seems like I lucked out on that, tried the email, no response whatsoever. Ecopr was generated march 7, so 41 days already! Not sure why!

Mo_fazz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Yes you do need to wait until you exceed the processing time.
They state they will not respond to any queries that are still within the stated processing times.
@Can-Brits Did you reply back to your portal 1 email or did you end up changing subject lines on your email, I sent out an email twice after your post and never got a reply.

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
@Can-Brits Did you reply back to your portal 1 email or did you end up changing subject lines on your email, I sent out an email twice after your post and never got a reply.
I wrote a new email to the email address listed in the attachment for portal 1. It say, "if you can't access online tools such as the portal, or experience technical difficulties...". I sent an email to the email address listed after this, and put the subject line as PR Portal issue? - PR Card photo.

Please not it took over 10 days for them to respond to me. I see some have heard back in a few hours, but it took me a lot longer. Be patient, if you are outside the processing times they will eventually reply. Good luck!

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Update!! PR Card Approved and Mailed yesterday (17th).

I did not receive an email and the portal still says our pics are in review. I only noticed this morning when logging into my GCKey.
Congratulations to you too. Finally seeing some approvals. I guess then the 35 days is the accurate processing time.