+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sandeep29

Jun 21, 2021
Hi All,

I sent an email today morning to IRCC Portal asking for an update on first PR cards for my dependents and me.

They replied 1 hour back stating "photos are sent to production team and once completed they will mail the PR cards to home address."

Question - when they say photos are sent to production team, does that mean photos are approved and sent for printing ?

@Can-Brits - thanks for guiding on how to contact IRCC on PR card status :)
Could you please let me know which IRCC portal or the email id that you emailed to ?

RMR

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Hi everyone,
Finally received my PR card.

Strange thing is, on the PR portal, my photo still shows as in review with IRCC.

I haven't linked my PR card application with IRCC (tried but was not successful)

VO: Etobicoke
eCOPR:20 Mar, 2023
Congratulations, that is awesome. And you never received any update on PR portal? Did you also receive ECOPR from ETOBICOKE?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

I sent an email today morning to IRCC Portal asking for an update on first PR cards for my dependents and me.

They replied 1 hour back stating "photos are sent to production team and once completed they will mail the PR cards to home address."

Question - when they say photos are sent to production team, does that mean photos are approved and sent for printing ?

@Can-Brits - thanks for guiding on how to contact IRCC on PR card status :)
Most likely that means your photos have been approved.

1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application

• Wow
Reactions: jaypateeldeveloper