+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hello,

As a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is currently working with limited staff. We therefore may not meet our usual service standards, but we aim to respond to you in the shortest delay possible.

Please note that there will be inevitable delays with application processing, as only urgent cases will be prioritized at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Etobicoke IRCC
Looks like automated

Nidhisharma21

Dec 22, 2021
Hello everyone, my pr card got approved and mailed on 8 December , but I didn’t received my card yet. Is anyone facing same situation?

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread and observed some of you are emailing the: IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
My VO is in Etobicoke

In my email I stated “In the PR portal it shows the photo and address and still in review with IRCC since November 3, 2021.

UCI: XXX
Applicant: XXX
Application number: XXX

This is their reply:

“Your file has been placed in our queue for virtual landing. Virtual landing timeline is estimated to be 3 to 4 weeks. COPR's will be loaded to the portal after landing takes place. For further assistance please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.”

I don’t understand this. I’m a inland applicant. Need some advise. Thank you all

Reactions: R1010

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread and observed some of you are emailing the: IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
My VO is in Etobicoke

In my email I stated “In the PR portal it shows the photo and address and still in review with IRCC since November 3, 2021.

This is their reply:

“Your file has been placed in our queue for virtual landing. Virtual landing timeline is estimated to be 3 to 4 weeks. COPR's will be loaded to the portal after landing takes place. For further assistance please contact the Client Service Center at 1-888-242-2100.”

I don’t understand this. I’m a inland applicant. Need some advise. Thank you all
Same here I am waiting for ecopr since November 12th

R1010

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
March 12,2021
Med's Done....
16-04-2021
VISA ISSUED...
PR-Dec 23,2021
Hello everyone,
My VO is in Etobicoke

This is their reply:

Same here

neo2020

Sep 22, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-04-2021
Med's Done....
13-05-2021
Does anyone know Etobicoke's office email for PR Card status?