+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
I just got an email from the etobicoke office telling me that there was an issue with my photographs. The email says I need to submit 1 passport size photo by replying to that email.

Next paragraph, it says to send 2 photographs to them again.

What to do? Email only? Mail only? Or both? Do I send a copy of my CoPR again?
Hey I got the same email and I sent them digital picture attached. No response after that. its been a month now. Did you take different approach and got any positive results ?

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Final update

Apr 16, 2021 CoPR
Apr 24, 2021 1st photo for PR card taken
Dec 03, 2021 1st photo rejected & 2nd photo submitted
Dec 07, 2021 2nd photo rejected & 3rd photo submitted
Dec 10, 2021 PR card approved and mailed
Dec 14, 2021 PR card received... with the 2nd photo on it. LOL!!!

I am mad and want to laugh at the same time. They made me stress about the PR card (and rejected photos in particular) more than I stressed about the whole PR application. I am so glad this is over.
Hey please help.
I mailed them photos in April as well but did not receive any response. I received an email to submit photos again and i just attached new photos in the email. no response so far. Could you please help me with follwoing:

1. how did you resubmit the photos ?
2. how did they contact you ?

Hsingh340

Jun 28, 2020
Guys, I finally received a response from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca confirming the delay was caused due to an error at production. Now, they are saying I need to have Online PR Portal to be created to upload new photos and confirm address in order to have my PR card produced. I am very happy to see some movement, but at the same time I am afraid that the process for me may start again from scratch and I will have to wait for a long time. Fingers crossed its is not the case and they will take into consideration that I am waiting since April 6th (251 days).

Thank you all for suggesting IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca e-mail address, as it was the only thing that worked for me to make some movement with my case and hopefully expedite the process.
Hey, were you able to create an account on portal ? did you get your PR card ?
thank you

Nidhisharma21

Dec 22, 2021
COPR Approved : 15th Jan 2021
PR Card approved - 28th May 2021
PR Card mailed : 30th May 2021
PR card delivered : not yet

6 weeks passed after PR card is mailed but I have not received it and same happened to Spouse's PR card.
I sent few emails to IRCC Etobicoke office "CIC-ETOBICOKE-LANDINGS@CIC.GC.CA" but I am not getting any response.

Did anyone experienced similar issue ? what can I do here ? Please advise.
Thanks
Did you got your card?

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
I have looked in with my portal access and uploaded photo and adress on nov12th and till now I haven't recieved atleast ecopr this is really depressing

Sampath000

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Please paste the mail here is it an automated mail?
Hello,

As a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is currently working with limited staff. We therefore may not meet our usual service standards, but we aim to respond to you in the shortest delay possible.

Please note that there will be inevitable delays with application processing, as only urgent cases will be prioritized at this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Etobicoke IRCC