+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
I got my COPR on April 14,
photos mailed on April 16
I am not able to link my pr card application in cic.. Any help on what would have been the issue ?
My COPR is on March 26 and I cannot link the pr card application either. Not sure what can I do.

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi guys, I received the pr cards for my spouse and son today in the mail. My application is still showing ‘submitted’ on my CIC account even though all three photos were delivered in same envelope to Etobicoke on Feb 23. Will update again when it’s approved… See timeline below:
COPR- Feb 15
Photo Delivery Date- Feb 23
1st Ghost update for all 3 applications- July 8
Approval for my son & spouse- July 15
Pr card received for my son & spouse- July 19
My application- *not yet approved on CIC account as of July 19th*
Hang in there folks, the struggle is real!
So who at all would hold this incompetent CIC officers responsible? This is so embarrassing to Canada’s immigration institution!

jj2750

Jun 5, 2021
Hi Guys,
Got copr today... in copr personal details, I found that my place of birth have my city and state details, in which only one letter of my state is showing( city details is fine). I am in doubt that I need to change it or is that fine?
It is showing like this;
Place of birth: Orlando, F
(instead of florida it only shows F...is that okay?)

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hi Guys,
Got copr today... in copr personal details, I found that my place of birth have my city and state details, in which only one letter of my state is showing( city details is fine). I am in doubt that I need to change it or is that fine?
It is showing like this;
Place of birth: Orlando, F
(instead of florida it only shows F...is that okay?)
totaly fine, mine is same as well

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Is there any way to contact to Etobicoke office. I try to mail them but no response. I delivered on feb 19 2021. No update after that. I call but agent just said Covid 19 shit. I raise webform same Covid shit. And when in order GCMS notes. They said my file process. Don’t when I will receive PR card. Really disappointed from IRCC

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello Everyone,
COPR : March 15
Photos delivered : March 19
No updated, PR card file is still in process and i have received no updates. I also cannot link my file even after getting all the correct info from the IRCC representative. Over the phone automated reply says that the file is still in process. Any idea how long it is taking for people who delivered their photos in march?
Thanks !!

Reactions: Stefanija89.

priduds

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
I do not have a City of Birth on my COPR. Is that normal?
Yes, I dont have either. Anyway you need to add your city of birth exactly as your passport is showing. I dont know if it was coincidence but mine only worked after I reported a technical issue in the website explaining that I was trying to link and it didnt work.

lunaneiko

Dec 8, 2020
Yes, I dont have either. Anyway you need to add your city of birth exactly as your passport is showing. I dont know if it was coincidence but mine only worked after I reported a technical issue in the website explaining that I was trying to link and it didnt work.
Nice to know! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: priduds

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there any way to contact to Etobicoke office. I try to mail them but no response. I delivered on feb 19 2021. No update after that. I call but agent just said Covid 19 shit. I raise webform same Covid shit. And when in order GCMS notes. They said my file process. Don’t when I will receive PR card. Really disappointed from IRCC
So far the experience with IRCC Etobicoke is they work like a secret agency. I went directly to IRCC Etobicoke office yesterday. 2 securities outside and said no visitors are allowed to enter due to COVID. And provided the link of webform to connect with them

Peter0070

Apr 1, 2021
On the canada.ca website the processing time has been updated to the 111 days. Hang on tight guys, it will processed soon for all of us!!

Reactions: Fadros

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
On the canada.ca website the processing time has been updated to the 111 days. Hang on tight guys, it will processed soon for all of us!!
Not sure this is applicable for Ethobicoke. I should have got PR Card by now with 111 days of processing day, photo delivery date of Mar 28

Reactions: halu