+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hello All,

This morning at around 9:30 am I saw where my spouse and son's application status changed to 'approved', however my status is still showing 'submitted'. Spoke to an agent just now after calling for over two hours and she advised that it shouldn't take too long to see an update for my application... I will continue to check and update you all on the status.
Hi guys, I received the pr cards for my spouse and son today in the mail. My application is still showing ‘submitted’ on my CIC account even though all three photos were delivered in same envelope to Etobicoke on Feb 23. Will update again when it’s approved… See timeline below:
COPR- Feb 15
Photo Delivery Date- Feb 23
1st Ghost update for all 3 applications- July 8
Approval for my son & spouse- July 15
Pr card received for my son & spouse- July 19
My application- *not yet approved on CIC account as of July 19th*
Hang in there folks, the struggle is real!

Last edited:

AmanSmith

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi guys, I received the pr cards for my spouse and son today in the mail. My application is still showing ‘submitted’ on my CIC account even though all three photos were delivered in same envelope to Etobicoke on Feb 23. Will update again when it’s approved… See timeline below:
COPR- Feb 15
IRCC Ethobicoke, such a disaster

• Sad
Reactions: Tiffyc88

saumya2712

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
COPR- Feb 15
What's going on with them? My photos were delivered on 25th Feb and it is still not showing Approved..

• Sad
Reactions: Fadros

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Yes on July 11
I believe that your application should be approved soon. The day you received the ghost update signals when they sent it to Production for printing.. I spoke to an agent yesterday and based on the date he mentioned, the same day I saw my ghost update was the actual date that Etobicoke office sent it for production at the Case processing office in Nova Scotia…so many stages in this process/ can’t wait for it to be over. Stay positive, I think you will definitely hear from them soon.

Reactions: Fadros

Tiffyc88

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
COPR- Feb 15
Hi guys, they have approved my application and mailed my card today!! Finally, I have some peace of mind. I just want to wish you all the best- hang in there as good news is on the way for you all! Stay safe and be positive:)

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
I got my COPR on April 14,
photos mailed on April 16
I am not able to link my pr card application in cic.. Any help on what would have been the issue ?