+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

mazhar2020

Mar 20, 2020
Got my PR card in the mail today so this marks the end of the journey. Thanks for being so supportive everyone and hope the wait comes to an end for you all.

Ghost Update/Criminality Check Finalized (IRCC Portal): April 19th, 2021 > PR Confirmation Portal Email: April 26th, 2021 > Credentials to login to portal: April 28th, 2021... Photo and Address Submitted same day > E-COPR + Address Accepted on Portal: May 04th, 2021 > Linked my PR Card Application to IRCC portal > Update that card has been mailed in IRCC portal: May 19th, 2021 > Received PR Card in mail: May 25th, 2021.

PR confirmation portal still shows Photo being reviewed so once you get e-copr you can link application to actually check your PR card application update through IRCC portal. Just fyi, AOR: June 07, 2020 and file waiting for criminality check since October 20, 2020.

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Got my PR card in the mail today so this marks the end of the journey. Thanks for being so supportive everyone and hope the wait comes to an end for you all.

Ghost Update/Criminality Check Finalized (IRCC Portal): April 19th, 2021 > PR Confirmation Portal Email: April 26th, 2021 > Credentials to login to portal: April 28th, 2021... Photo and Address Submitted same day > E-COPR + Address Accepted on Portal: May 04th, 2021 > Linked my PR Card Application to IRCC portal > Update that card has been mailed in IRCC portal: May 19th, 2021 > Received PR Card in mail: May 25th, 2021.

PR confirmation portal still shows Photo being reviewed so once you get e-copr you can link application to actually check your PR card application update through IRCC portal. Just fyi, AOR: June 07, 2020 and file waiting for criminality check since October 20, 2020.
Hey @mazhar2020 Congratulations! could you please confirm if we can link PR card application( if submitted photo online through PR confirmation portal? If yes, would you mind sharing how did you link it? Thank you

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

Congratulations @mazhar2020!

Could you please share whether there were any GU's after linking your PR card application? if Yes, on which date?

mazhar2020

Mar 20, 2020
Hey @mazhar2020 Congratulations! could you please confirm if we can link PR card application( if submitted photo online through PR confirmation portal? If yes, would you mind sharing how did you link it? Thank you

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

sparshikehar

May 2, 2021
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
Thank you!

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi dear friends

I submitted my picture and and I confirmed my address in the portal today, do you guys know at most how long it takes that I get COPR ? And it will be uploaded in my portal ?