+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Adarsh Sharma

May 18, 2018
I got another GU, this time as soon as I logged in, the application status was updated rather than the last time where I had to click on the application and refresh the page.

Not sure what's happening here, as I see people from Jan are still waiting for their PR card while mine's COPR is 5 Feb and photos delivery happened on 11 Feb.

Very Amusing!

SandeepCanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I got another GU, this time as soon as I logged in, the application status was updated rather than the last time where I had to click on the application and refresh the page.

Not sure what's happening here, as I see people from Jan are still waiting for their PR card while mine's COPR is 5 Feb and photos delivery happened on 11 Feb.

Very Amusing!
Wow

neiljosh

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Are there a lot of people from Jan waiting for their first GU? I am still waiting for an update on mine and my family’s profile.

COPR - Jan 21st, Photo sent - Jan 22nd, photos reached Feb 2nd (due to COVID spread in Canada Post at that time).

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Are there a lot of people from Jan waiting for their first GU? I am still waiting for an update on mine and my family’s profile.

COPR - Jan 21st, Photo sent - Jan 22nd, photos reached Feb 2nd (due to COVID spread in Canada Post at that time).
I’m waiting too. COPR -Jan 29th, photos delivered Feb 3rd. No update yet

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020

Yes, I’m still waiting.

CoPR, on January 14th, photo delivered on January 22nd.

no GUs as of yet.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

You should receive the update in next 2 weeks. They have kind of processed upto Jan 20.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
@shashi_b
How did you reach out to MP's office ?
I mentioned the details here : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-etobicoke-office-only.712660/post-9404164

FYI, In the email content, I have provided my address and details about the delays in issue of PR card from Etobicoke office. Moreover, I have also requested for expediting the process.

Please find details about MP of your area from ourcommons.ca website before proceeding.