App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I received my ecopr on Dec 15th and linked my UCI for PR card immediately, I'm yet to receive an update too.

The average processing time for the first card is 29 days. please refer to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html. Yes some people might get their Cards in less than 2 weeks of eCOPR, others it will take even a couple of months to keep the average at 29. Even my PR approval came at the fag end of the average processing time of 8 months for PNP applicants.

If our cards don't get approved within 29 average processing days of eCOPR, we can call IRCC and they will ding the VO requesting processing. There is no reason to panic., we should all get it soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aman__k

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
I received my ecopr on Dec 15th and linked my UCI for PR card immediately, I'm yet to receive an update too.

The average processing time for the first card is 29 days. please refer to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html. Yes some people might get their Cards in less than 2 weeks of eCOPR, others it will take even a couple of months to keep the average at 29. Even my PR approval came at the fag end of the average processing time of 8 months for PNP applicants.

If our cards don't get approved within 29 average processing days of eCOPR, we can call IRCC and they will ding the VO requesting processing. There is no reason to panic., we should all get it soon.
thank you tony for sharing your experience,,

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Pk47

Nov 16, 2017
Received email but no eCoPR?

So I got the "congratulations, you are now a PR" email on Dec 28 telling me they uploaded my eCoPR to the portal, but I don't see anywhere to download it. Portal still shows my declaration as "submitted to IRCC" and I still have the blue box saying I'll be able to download once it's approved. Seems the opposite of the issue most people have where they get the eCoPR but no email? Anything I need to do or just wait?

CEC inland, VO Etobicoke, uploaded photo and confirmed address on Dec 19

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Received email but no eCoPR?

So I got the "congratulations, you are now a PR" email on Dec 28 telling me they uploaded my eCoPR to the portal, but I don't see anywhere to download it. Portal still shows my declaration as "submitted to IRCC" and I still have the blue box saying I'll be able to download once it's approved. Seems the opposite of the issue most people have where they get the eCoPR but no email? Anything I need to do or just wait?

CEC inland, VO Etobicoke, uploaded photo and confirmed address on Dec 19
Have you tried clearing the Cache, different browsers, etc..
Your problem seems to have happened before https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/unable-to-download-existing-ecopr.750295/post-9998485.

I had to same problem also I had just logged in and checked and portal and I got the approval emails within a few minutes and I was shocked not to see the eCOPRs to download. I was in a dilemma, did some google and clearing cache and using Edge instead of Chrome, etc... worked for me. Even if doesn't try reaching out to IRCC technical help desk.

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
I got Ecopr on 28th Dec, 2023 but for some reason I cant link my application to the Tracker. Did anyone else also face this? Thanks

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I got Ecopr on 28th Dec, 2023 but for some reason I cant link my application to the Tracker. Did anyone else also face this? Thanks
I used the option Family name and UCI to link. The City of birth can be tricky if one entered as "City, State or Province" in the original application use the same, the detail is there in the ECOPR also. I tried few times, it gets locked for 24 hours after 4 failed attempts and we have to try the next day. Otherwise call IRCC helpline and they give the PR application number which you can connect quite easily

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Make sure to write as it print on ecopr like caps or small.. or if there is coma in city.. i had same issue after 3 days i was able to link cuz i was not putting comma in birthplace

maj3r1819

Apr 12, 2021
I used the option Family name and UCI to link. The City of birth can be tricky if one entered as "City, State or Province" in the original application use the same, the detail is there in the ECOPR also. I tried few times, it gets locked for 24 hours after 4 failed attempts and we have to try the next day. Otherwise call IRCC helpline and they give the PR application number which you can connect quite easily
Thank you very much Lord Tony

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Heyy tony did you get info about card been mailed i guess we are in same boat u got ecopr on 15 and i got on 19 .. so i can expect mine after you: :)

Last edited: