+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to download existing eCOPR

mica.t

Nov 2, 2021
Hi mica.t, is good to know that finally, they fixed your issue. Congratulations again and I wish you the best of luck on your journey. I want to share my situation as well. Yesterday I got an email from IRCC with the eCoPR that was missing for my family.

I had to open 2 web forms, email IRCC three times (through the ircc portal email) and also visit an IRCC office in Ottawa before they finally properly address my issues. I'm glad that they were able to help me and provide the eCoPR that was missing.

Thank you for sharing your journey and wish you all the best of luck.
I'm glad to hear it finally got solved. Best of luck to you too!

mica.t

Nov 2, 2021
I’m having the same issue, I received “congratulations” email on Monday, but in the portal there is no link to download ecopr…
I’m really frustrated, it suppose to be over after 2 years and now I’m having this issue..
I sent webform and email back to them as well. If anyone has any recommendation I will appreciate it?? Thank you
Hi Tina,
Unfortunately, I don't have any better advice than what I mentioned in my previous comment: contact them as many times as you need until you get a response. I'm not sure what worked in my case, but I recommend emailing back to the address that sent the "Congratulations" as well as sending forms to IRCC (I tried sending "technical issue" forms many times but this last time, before I got it, I chose something like "PR card" in my subject). Contacting your member of parliament (MP) might also work but I think it really depends on who your MP is.
Oh, and if you haven't yet, also try different web browsers + clearing cache. I read some people solved it that way.
Hope you can get your document earlier than me, especially after such a long wait!
Best,
mica

rafpas

Feb 26, 2022
I’m having the same issue, I received “congratulations” email on Monday, but in the portal there is no link to download ecopr…
I’m really frustrated, it suppose to be over after 2 years and now I’m having this issue..
I sent webform and email back to them as well. If anyone has any recommendation I will appreciate it?? Thank you

Hi Tina1.23,

My recommendation to you is, to answer the first email you received from "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" explaining your situation and which solution you need. Attach a screenshot and try to be descriptive about your issue.

Also, my wife and I went to an IRCC office here in Ottawa but they couldn't help us there, although the person who spoke with us shared another email address for a local immigration office. The person recommended sending an email marked with Importance High and also to write Urgent on the subject field. The email shared was "cic-ottawa-immigration@cic.gc.ca".

EDIT: As mica.t mentioned before, sending a detailed "Technical Issue Web Form" may help as well. I bet the number of web forms with the technical issues subject is less than other ones, so the chance for your claim to be "seen" is higher.

Wish you the best of luck.
Regards.