PR Card timeline - 2023

Prakash_Reddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2023
Toronto
AOR Received.
04-01-2024
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to update my timeline here for the PR EXPRESS ENTRY PNP(Provisional Nomination program) OINP - TORONTO - FSW - Inland(Federal skilled worker)
ITA received - DEC 6 2023
Waiting for PCC - will get delivered by Jan 5th 2024
submitting the application on my own. Any suggestions are encouraged.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to update my timeline here for the PR EXPRESS ENTRY PNP(Provisional Nomination program) OINP - TORONTO - FSW - Inland(Federal skilled worker)
ITA received - DEC 6 2023
Waiting for PCC - will get delivered by Jan 5th 2024
submitting the application on my own. Any suggestions are encouraged.
Would recommend you join the AOR threads - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2023-aor.829004/page-5#post-10703444

you are more likely to get inputs there rather that PR card timeline discussions. Best luck !

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

phani_202

Oct 6, 2023
I used the option Family name and UCI to link. The City of birth can be tricky if one entered as "City, State or Province" in the original application use the same, the detail is there in the ECOPR also.
IT HELPED, THANKYOU.
WHAT'S THE CURRENT WAIT TIME AFTER ECOPR. VO:MONTREAL

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
IT HELPED, THANKYOU.
WHAT'S THE CURRENT WAIT TIME AFTER ECOPR. VO:MONTREAL
Montreal is usually only slow with FD to P1, P2 and even the ECOPR, i.e. up to 3 months in most cases. But from what I have seen in forums and FB their PR card processing seems faster compared to other VOs, usually 2 to 4 weeks.

My guess is if your ECOPR was received in Dec, with the Christmas shutdown you should get you PR card processed in Jan and reach you latest by mid of Feb.

It is the other way around with Etobicoke where the P1/P2/eCOPR is faster (2-5 weeks) but the PR card takes usually 3 months or so.

Reactions: Aman__k

phani_202

Oct 6, 2023
Montreal is usually only slow with FD to P1, P2 and even the ECOPR, i.e. up to 3 months in most cases. But from what I have seen in forums and FB their PR card processing seems faster compared to other VOs, usually 2 to 4 weeks.

My guess is if your ECOPR was received in Dec, with the Christmas shutdown you should get you PR card processed in Jan and reach you latest by mid of Feb.

It is the other way around with Etobicoke where the P1/P2/eCOPR is faster (2-5 weeks) but the PR card takes usually 3 months or so.
Ohh, I see.
Thanks for your response,

TracyLe

Jan 3, 2024
I coPR on 21st Dec from Calgary VO. My photo and address is under review by IRCC status for 2-3 weeks till now. Any similar situation?

My husband got coPR on 27 Dec and he would land Canada on 4th Feb 2024 at Pearson Airport. Any advice on what’s next?

ad_26

Jun 20, 2023
Hi, I reached Toronto on 11th Dec (immigrating from US) where I used my CoPR at the airport immigration center. I had gotten my CoPR also from Toronto VO. I was able to link my PR card application to my GC account, but there is no update on my application. I am also not seeing any updates in the ‘check application status’ link ircc has. I was just wondering if someone could explain the process to me and the steps and how long would each of the steps take?
(Also, what does gu1, 2 and stuff mean?)

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I coPR on 21st Dec from Calgary VO. My photo and address is under review by IRCC status for 2-3 weeks till now. Any similar situation?

My husband got coPR on 27 Dec and he would land Canada on 4th Feb 2024 at Pearson Airport. Any advice on what’s next?
Your statement on COPR is not clear, you are referring to photo and address. I assume you have submitted them both in the portal https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login for eCOPR, which is for inland applicants,

Being inland I assume you were the primary PR applicant? If yes unless then you receive your eCOPR your outland spouse will not be allowed to land in Canada. there are multiple instances when this issue has been discussed in these forums e.g. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/dependents-landing-before-primary-applicant.805622/post-10643521
Please make your husband to wait till your get your eCOPR and then make travel arrangements.