+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
Which email address did you email? And please also mention the body you wrote.
Thanks
Email: ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Email body:
Today marks 42 days since my ECOPR document was issued. However, I have yet to get my PR card or an update on my GCKey profile. This has passed the 36-day average processing time on the CIC website. I kindly request your assistance in ensuring..............................etc.

Reactions: MVRAO1

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Anyone who got their CoPR around the first week of August from VO Montreal received their PR Card? I'm stuck outside of Canada and have received no update on my PRTD application yet. I'm not sure if I should wait for the PR Card (so someone who is travelling can hand it to me) or try flying to the US and enter Canada by road?
July 26 Montreal VO here. No movement.

MVRAO1

Jul 14, 2023
Email: ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Email body:
Today marks 42 days since my ECOPR document was issued. However, I have yet to get my PR card or an update on my GCKey profile. This has passed the 36-day average processing time on the CIC website. I kindly request your assistance in ensuring..............................etc.
Thanks for sharing , useful info. My GU1 was 13th Sep. I have not yet received GU2 - I just sent email to the address above. (By the way, my spouse got GU1 on 13th Sep, and GU2 on 20th)

sandyj1989

Sep 25, 2023
Hi Everyone, Does applying for PRTD affect the new PR card processing in any way? I am in urgent need for travel and am still awaiting the PR card.
Aug 4 eCoPR (Application linked but no updates yet)
Etobicoke VO

Last edited:

Sona96

Sep 25, 2023
Hi Guys, I got my ECOPR on 18th August, have my flight booked for 20th October. Really scared. Any idea on how long it might take?

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
Hi Guys, I got my ECOPR on 18th August, have my flight booked for 20th October. Really scared. Any idea on how long it might take?
You would need to wait a little before booking, as sometimes it can take 3 months between the ecoPR and the card being received. In my case, it took exactly two months to receive confirmation of the card mailing. I got the ecoPR on July 26, and on Sep 22, I received the confirmation that the card was mailed out. However, the card has not been received yet (hopefully this week).

Sona96

Sep 25, 2023
You would need to wait a little before booking, as sometimes it can take 3 months between the ecoPR and the card being received. In my case, it took exactly two months to receive confirmation of the card mailing. I got the ecoPR on July 26, and on Sep 22, I received the confirmation that the card was mailed out. However, the card has not been received yet (hopefully this week).
Any idea on the PRTD timelines?

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Which VO?

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Which VO @Ghassan Mahmood ?