+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have tried with both UCI/Family name & Family name/given name/DOB
1. Application no. ? If yes, your PR application number wont work here as it refers to PR card appplication number (starts with R)
2. UCI and Place of Birth ? If yes and if you hold Indian passport, use POB as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. If not, enter as per your passport OR eCOPR OR as given in GCMS notes

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
1. Application no. ? If yes, your PR application number wont work here as it refers to PR card appplication number (starts with R)
2. UCI and Place of Birth ? If yes and if you hold Indian passport, use POB as CITY,(SPACE)STATE. If not, enter as per your passport OR eCOPR OR as given in GCMS notes
Thank you so much, It works now.

Reactions: CNP

Ghassan Mahmood

Jun 15, 2018
Hi,
Here are my updates:

Montreal
eCOPR: July 26th
I sent an email to inquire about the delay in the PR card: Sep 7th
I received an answer to my email that they pushed the application for processing: Sep 15th
GU1: Sept 15th
GU2: Sept 22th (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive)

rmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi,
Here are my updates:

Montreal
eCOPR: July 26th
I sent an email to inquire about the delay in the PR card: Sep 7th
I received an answer to my email that they pushed the application for processing: Sep 15th
GU1: Sept 15th
GU2: Sept 22th (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive)
Which email address did you email? And please also mention the body you wrote.
Thanks

Reactions: MVRAO1

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hey folks,

an update for you. I called IRCC today and asked about my pr card. Ecopr on Aug 17 and it’s been 36 days.

the agent said that processing time for the initial pr card is actually 55 days. Just thought would share this with you guys.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Rnrahman

Sep 2, 2023
Can someone kindly explain the ghost updates once the Pr card application is linked to the CIC profile?

my timeline:
Aug 29portal 1
Sept:6th portal 2
Sept 13th: ecorp
Sept13th: was able to link card application to ircc forum.
Still waiting for card

ssav

Aug 17, 2023
Anyone who got their CoPR around the first week of August from VO Montreal received their PR Card? I'm stuck outside of Canada and have received no update on my PRTD application yet. I'm not sure if I should wait for the PR Card (so someone who is travelling can hand it to me) or try flying to the US and enter Canada by road?

Prji

Sep 12, 2023
Etobicoke
eCOPR July 13
Contacted the MP on Aug 27
Got the reply from the MP on Sep 8

The card went into production on Sep 12

Mailed out on Sep 18
Received the card on Sep 21

Couldn't link my application to ircc because the city of birth was left blank on my ecopr.
Couldn't get my GU as well.

My flight is in 2 weeks, so i'm very relieved now. Good luck everyone!!