+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

cocomban08

Jul 10, 2023
Final timeline
Ecopr: 19 june
GU1: 25th july
GU2-July 30 PR card application approved and card mailed.
I guess they are working on weekends as well. I got the notification around 9 am today
Yes. I checked on Saturday, July 29, and there is GU2 for approved and card mailed. But I also received the email update on the 30th around 9 a.m.

Reactions: Stat

Ghazi_

Jul 7, 2022
ECoPR June 22nd
Linked the GCKey - July 22nd
Called IRCC - july 27th - said they would put a note that it is beyond processing date
Called today (July 31st) - said it has been approved and sent for printing
First GU today - application processing
Hello
Could you please share the phone number you called ? I can't find a good number to reach.
Thank you

Ghazi_

Jul 7, 2022
Hello
Landed COPR - 9 July
GC key final decision update: July 31, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

NitinJuyal

May 26, 2019
COPR: June 14
No Updates since then.
I managed to get hold of an IRCC agent on July 15th and she said she'll put a not, yet no updates.

Sree2750

Star Member
Oct 27, 2021
Wrong thread, this is only for PR card. But to answer your question, when you create your profile you just need to put in when you started working and the system will calculate it for you automatically. If you started working in sep 2021, the system will consider that as 2 years starting tomorrow (august 2023) because the system only counts months not days and you can receive ITA with scores that count 2 years of experience. You can accept said ITA but should wait until you actually have 2 years of experience (sometime in September) to submit your final application.
Apologies for taking this here, but wasnt sure of the exact forum for it. Thanks a lot for the answer appreciate it!

Reactions: cz999

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Hello all,

Would appreciate if someone can give me some advise. I am in the middle of renewing my PR card as it's expiring soon. So, apparently I checked my application and it seems it has been returned back by IRCC for the second time and I now I am unable to make any edits to the existing application. In this case, I am I supposed to reapply with a fresh application? Moreover, as I had to move out of Canada in July 2023 to my home country due to some urgency, I was going to ask my friend to mail me the renewed PR card to from Canada if it arrived. But, now it seems I may have to restart the whole process again. So, just want to understand if I can reapply for my PR card from outside of Canada and then once the new card arrives at my Canadian address, can I ask someone to courier it to me.? Will IRCC get to know about my current location if I keep my present location as Canada?

Please advise? :)

Thanks,
Ameya

Mar 16, 2019
Who got eCOPR June 22nd or later, does someone already have approving?
ECOPR: June 27th 2023
VO Etobicoke

I called IRCC they said they have added a note to my application and that it is beyond processing time now.

They also confirmed that all new PR Cards come from Sydney Office. Your VO is just for landing.

Reactions: walnorez