+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

KarthickM

Jul 10, 2021
eCOPR - Feb 13, 2024 (Etobicoke)
Received my PR card - May 2nd, 2024

The PR card has not been processed for my family members. Is that something normal ? I submitted web form, contacted IRCC, contacted MP office. No progress made. we have a travel outside of Canada coming soon. Any direction ? Please let me know.

Reactions: lemonwater2l

deltaV

Dec 22, 2022
so its fine to reply on the email? i'm worried coz i have a flight to NYC on 3rd week of June coz i didnt know that the PR card was needed. And before i booked the flight last march i was waiting for my PR approval at that time and talked to IRCC agent and sai that i can use my work visa in re entering Canada but it wasnt the case now...
Yes, it is fine. I did reply to the email and it worked for me. I got reply from IRCC Etobicoke office as soon as they sent my card for printing.

jaer

Nov 5, 2021
Yes, it is fine. I did reply to the email and it worked for me. I got reply from IRCC Etobicoke office as soon as they sent my card for printing.
oh ok..i just did reply to their first email and send a general webform on the website as well explaining my side..hopefully, they would reply...thank you

May 23, 2024
Hi!

I have been monitoring this forum and plenty others for a while now and have noticed a lot of people commenting on their PR card struggles with VO Etobicoke. I have also read that VO Montreal usually takes longer to process e-COPR's whereas their PR cards are relatively fast to receive. Please see my application info below:

CEC inland
AOR: October 14, 2023
Final Decision: February 21, 2024
Review of Eligibility: April 12, 2024 (not sure why this date was after the final decision.. but it is the same date as my e-COPR)
P1: March 4, 2024 (VO Montreal)
P2: March 12, 2024
e-COPR: April 12, 2024 (VO Montreal; expiration date: January 24, 2025)
PR portal update: April 16, 2024 --> request for new photo (submitted new photo on same day)
Linked PR card application to gckey: May 6th, 2024 (wouldn't let me link to gckey before)
PR GU 1 (Final Decision): NA
PR GU 2 (Card mailed): NA
PR card: NA

My question is if anyone who had their e-COPR's processed by Montreal in early April or onwards have received any GU1/GU2 or their cards in general? I can see that the processing time has gone up to 67 days (updated May 7, 2024) but its frustrating to not have any information on where you are in the process and that your old documents just become invalid so you can't even travel (especially for work related purposes). My PR portal still says 'In review with IRCC'. Anyone in a similar situation?
Hi there,

I am also curious about why VO Montreal people are not here at all. I know that people who got eCopr in April are waiting for GUs. I myself eCopr April 25th and still waiting for some updates. Have you received your pr card yet or still waiting?

Gagan224

Dec 27, 2018
India
did u follow up?
No update on pr card application linked with gc key.nothing on PR portal.On pr portal declaration and adress is approved but photo is still in review.
No reply on webform then i Called ircc they said it take 60-70 days .And still waiting .

lero8153

May 13, 2024
@curiousteddy101 i got my ecopr from Montreal as well on 25th April. Still no updates about pr card
Hi Pari & @curiousteddy101,

I received my ecopr on April 12, 2024 from Montreal. I was notified on May 22, 2024 that the card was approved and mailed to me (this was the first communication I received since ecopr). Seems like applicants who received their ecoprs later in April will be next. Hope this helps!

Reactions: curiousteddy101