+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Thanks so much for your response! Sorry, who is an MP?
I phoned the IRCC today and they confirmed that the visa and the work permit are no longer valid.There is no way to rush the card since the first card has already an"urgent" on it... Basically told me the same thing as you. You can wait for the card or you can apply for a PRTD from outside (which is not an option for me). Thanks again!

Does anyone know what's the earliest one ever received a card? Lol.
it's been exactly a week for me and I've seen some posts that people received theirs in 7-10 days. You never know - maybe I am the lucky one lol.
I am applying from Calgary and the Ecorp was issued by a Calgary office. How long can it take to send a card within Calgary lol? Really betting on it coming in the next 8 days. I wont be cancelling my flights - taking the chance.
I received my ecopr on october 13th from calgary office and i still haven't received the card soooo…. Maybe you will be luckier.

Oct 16, 2021
The MP is the Member of Parliament. My VO is Etobicoke so I reached out to my MP (Simcoe Muskoka in my case - google it to find yours) and they contacted Immigration on my behalf. I feel that was the thing that kinda reminded IRCC about my application lol I waited 9 weeks and a half to get an update, I'm currently waiting for my card to be mail to my home after getting the "approved and mailed" update last night.
Have you link your application to your GC Key? My portal application stayed with the photo "in review". So I really only got updates through GCKey.
It's true some people get their PR Cards within 2 weeks but I've seen that depends on their VO. Some other people have been waiting for months even. Wishing you the best luck! xx
That is some good news right there!! Thank you! How exactly did you contact them? An email? And how long did it take them to update your application after you contacted the MP?
Sorry for so many silly questions, I am just do desperate

Oct 16, 2021
The MP is the Member of Parliament. My VO is Etobicoke so I reached out to my MP (Simcoe Muskoka in my case - google it to find yours) and they contacted Immigration on my behalf. I feel that was the thing that kinda reminded IRCC about my application lol I waited 9 weeks and a half to get an update, I'm currently waiting for my card to be mail to my home after getting the "approved and mailed" update last night.
Have you link your application to your GC Key? My portal application stayed with the photo "in review". So I really only got updates through GCKey.
It's true some people get their PR Cards within 2 weeks but I've seen that depends on their VO. Some other people have been waiting for months even. Wishing you the best luck! xx
Sorry, I didn't reply fully. I have my PR application already approved on the GC (the same day as I received the ecorp). I dont have the PR card on my GC though. The lady from IRCC that I spoke to today said that a lot of people can't attach the card application to their GC and that's okay)

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Sorry, I didn't reply fully. I have my PR application already approved on the GC (the same day as I received the ecorp). I dont have the PR card on my GC though. The lady from IRCC that I spoke to today said that a lot of people can't attach the card application to their GC and that's okay)
It has happened that other people weren't able to link their application to their gc key but I would still recommend since that's where you get most of the updates. You'll just need your UCI number and the eCoPr number.

Oct 16, 2021
It has happened that other people weren't able to link their application to their gc key but I would still recommend since that's where you get most of the updates. You'll just need your UCI number and the eCoPr number.
That makes sense but I am just not able to find it. I already locked myself out of there trying to link it haha. No more tries today. Thanks so much for your help!

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
That is some good news right there!! Thank you! How exactly did you contact them? An email? And how long did it take them to update your application after you contacted the MP?
Sorry for so many silly questions, I am just do desperate
My husband contacted them over the phone but you can also emailed them. They asked us for some questions, mostly dates just so they can have an idea of timing and the details of my application, after that it took around 2-3 days to get an update. The MP office called back and let us know my application was approved but they didn't know by then if I was already sent for printing or anything else, they asked to call back by the first week of December if we didn't get any updates from IRCC... Luckily we got that update last night so now we're just waiting to get it on the mail (it does say it might take up to 6 weeks though)

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search?caucusId=all&province=AB&gender=all

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
My husband contacted them over the phone but you can also emailed them. They asked us for some questions, mostly dates just so they can have an idea of timing and the details of my application, after that it took around 2-3 days to get an update. The MP office called back and let us know my application was approved but they didn't know by then if I was already sent for printing or anything else, they asked to call back by the first week of December if we didn't get any updates from IRCC... Luckily we got that update last night so now we're just waiting to get it on the mail (it does say it might take up to 6 weeks though)

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search?caucusId=all&province=AB&gender=all
Thank you Fernanda! I highly appreciate your help on this!

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
That makes sense but I am just not able to find it. I already locked myself out of there trying to link it haha. No more tries today. Thanks so much for your help!
I also couldn't find my PR card application. I checked my born place from PR application and it was connected. COPR's born place is not correct information.

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
my Pr card timeline
COPR : November 17th .
ADDRESS : Approved on nov 17 ( in Pr portal account )
photo : still in review ( in Pr portal account )
was able to link PR in GC key account on November 17th .
today my status : approved and mailed .

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
my Pr card timeline
Which VO ?

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
my Pr card timeline
How to Link pprtal to gc key..can someone guide me. Thanks