+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

csk7

Mar 29, 2021
Guys anyone got their card from June month
Got my copr on 24th June no update since then

I have email them but no reply so far.
Any help will be much appreciated
Thanks
I have been waiting since June 30. Submitted multiple web forms, GCMS Notes (Came to know no one opened my PR Card Application), emailing them regularly to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, Contacted MP and called multiple times. No progress in my file. If they spent 10% of the effort of ignoring me to processing my file, I would have had my PR Card till now. Just saying.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
have you contacted your local MP?
oh yeah i did.. but it was pretty useless. First of all they also experienced delays with getting information from IRCC (!) secondly, the only thing which they told me at the end - that it's all about backlogs.. nothing wrong with my file etc. that's it. but of course no one has an idea when this should be sorted out. So for now, i don't even know what else can be done.

Reactions: cindyzhou

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I have been waiting since June 30. Submitted multiple web forms, GCMS Notes (Came to know no one opened my PR Card Application), emailing them regularly to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca, CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca, IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, Contacted MP and called multiple times. No progress in my file. If they spent 10% of the effort of ignoring me to processing my file, I would have had my PR Card till now. Just saying.
so true! honestly IRCC is really worst thing I seen in Canada so far. No one works that bad as IRCC.

Oct 16, 2021
I have a very stupid question. I was in Canada on a work visa/permit and just received my Ecorp this week. I wasnt expecting to receive a response from them this fast and already made vacation plans for beginning December ( my travel visa and work permit are valid for a couple more years and I was planning to use it when coming back to Canada at the end of December). But now I am questioning if I can use it? I am not a temporal resident anymore... Should I be cancelling my flights and be waiting for my pr card? Based on some comments here it might take forever..
Please help

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I have a very stupid question. I was in Canada on a work visa/permit and just received my Ecorp this week. I wasnt expecting to receive a response from them this fast and already made vacation plans for beginning December ( my travel visa and work permit are valid for a couple more years and I was planning to use it when coming back to Canada at the end of December). But now I am questioning if I can use it? I am not a temporal resident anymore... Should I be cancelling my flights and be waiting for my pr card? Based on some comments here it might take forever..
Please help
yes all your previous permits/TRV's become invalid from the date of eCOPR.. so yes better to cancel it, unless it's not a trip to US via private vehicle or you don't want to apply for PR Travel Document in a country of vacation :) we've been locked in since June - so maybe that's a strategy to prevent people from travelling?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Please help
From personal experience I can only say it depends on the requirements that you need to travel with your work permit. If you need something like a ETA as well, your chances are that it became invalid at the moment you obtain your eCoPR.
between receiving the eCoPR and the PR card you’re basically stuck in the country until you get the card. You could leave but to come back (by plane) you need a PR card or a PRTD which could take up to months to get it and you’ll have to applied outside of canada. if you travel by land through the US I believe they could let you in with your eCoPR

I suggest you reach out to your MP maybe? Reaching out to mine was the only thing that seemed to work

Oct 16, 2021
From personal experience I can only say it depends on the requirements that you need to travel with your work permit. If you need something like a ETA as well, your chances are that it became invalid at the moment you obtain your eCoPR.
between receiving the eCoPR and the PR card you’re basically stuck in the country until you get the card. You could leave but to come back (by plane) you need a PR card or a PRTD which could take up to months to get it and you’ll have to applied outside of canada. if you travel by land through the US I believe they could let you in with your eCoPR

I suggest you reach out to your MP maybe? Reaching out to mine was the only thing that seemed to work
Thanks so much for your response! Sorry, who is an MP?
I phoned the IRCC today and they confirmed that the visa and the work permit are no longer valid.There is no way to rush the card since the first card has already an"urgent" on it... Basically told me the same thing as you. You can wait for the card or you can apply for a PRTD from outside (which is not an option for me). Thanks again!

Does anyone know what's the earliest one ever received a card? Lol.
it's been exactly a week for me and I've seen some posts that people received theirs in 7-10 days. You never know - maybe I am the lucky one lol.
I am applying from Calgary and the Ecorp was issued by a Calgary office. How long can it take to send a card within Calgary lol? Really betting on it coming in the next 8 days. I wont be cancelling my flights - taking the chance.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
I phoned the IRCC today and they confirmed that the visa and the work permit are no longer valid.There is no way to rush the card since the first card has already an"urgent" on it... Basically told me the same thing as you. You can wait for the card or you can apply for a PRTD from outside (which is not an option for me). Thanks again!

it's been exactly a week for me and I've seen some posts that people received theirs in 7-10 days. You never know - maybe I am the lucky one lol.
I am applying from Calgary and the Ecorp was issued by a Calgary office. How long can it take to send a card within Calgary lol? Really betting on it coming in the next 8 days. I wont be cancelling my flights - taking the chance.
The fastest I've seen is 8 days, Calgary tends to be 8-21 days or so on average based on what I've seen.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke

The MP is the Member of Parliament. My VO is Etobicoke so I reached out to my MP (Simcoe Muskoka in my case - google it to find yours) and they contacted Immigration on my behalf. I feel that was the thing that kinda reminded IRCC about my application lol I waited 9 weeks and a half to get an update, I'm currently waiting for my card to be mail to my home after getting the "approved and mailed" update last night.
Have you link your application to your GC Key? My portal application stayed with the photo "in review". So I really only got updates through GCKey.
It's true some people get their PR Cards within 2 weeks but I've seen that depends on their VO. Some other people have been waiting for months even. Wishing you the best luck! xx

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Portal email: Oct 21
Credentials : Nov 9
COPR : Nov 10
Photo rejected : Nov 10
Photo re uploaded.
PR card : waiting
Portal : Address and Photo under review

no updated after this..

I fee like it will be a long wait for me as there are lot of people who is still waiting without photo rejection…!
Anybody received PR card after photo rejection?