+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
who tried to call ircc support today? it says that the toll free number I dialed is not availabel in the calling area. yesterday it was available. crap!

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
hi guys,
so I just got this update.
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - September 24, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

“You picked up your permanent resident card in person”
I never picked up my card in person
what do you guys advise pls?
Another applicant had the same situation last week, he sent an email to IRCC local office (Calgary) and got that response:

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
How did you link your Pr card application ?
mom trying to link it , but whatever combinations I try , it’s not showing at all..
Use the UCI and application number. Write all the information same as in your passport, not your copr.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi, Any idea as to why IRCC would sent PR Card to the principal applicant and not to the dependent, although both received their eCOPRs? I received my PR Card - the portal says "In Review", the GC account is updated as approved. In the dependent's case, the portal says "In Review" and GC account says "Submitted".

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
hi guys,
so I just got this update.
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - September 24, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

“You picked up your permanent resident card in person”
I never picked up my card in person
what do you guys advise pls?
Hi Any update on this. I also see similar status. Application status is approved and there is message below that " you picked up your PR card in person" Rushed to mailbox and did not find the card.

Did you get any update?

Jul 27, 2021
Mailed our PR card application as per instructions. No confirmation portal. My 3 dependents and I received our PR cards Oct 1 after we received our COPR Jul 26. Roughly 2 months. Thanks to all for sharing and easing the anxiety.

Reactions: moioxomiya

uigg

Sep 29, 2021
AOR - 13 July 2021
Portal Request - 15 September 2021
Portal Credentials - 19 September 2021
Declaration and Photo + Address uploaded - 19 September 2021
ECOPR - 21 September 2021
Photo and address still in review (waiting for PR card, almost 2 weeks since ECOPR was received)

A bit confused as some people say they don't get notifications that the photo and address are approved in the PR portal, but some have gotten approval updates in a week or two from uploading...

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
AOR - 13 July 2021
Portal Request - 15 September 2021
Portal Credentials - 19 September 2021
Declaration and Photo + Address uploaded - 19 September 2021
ECOPR - 21 September 2021
Photo and address still in review (waiting for PR card, almost 2 weeks since ECOPR was received)

A bit confused as some people say they don't get notifications that the photo and address are approved in the PR portal, but some have gotten approval updates in a week or two from uploading...
i have same time-line for eCOPR... address is approved and photo still in review. i did not received notification for address getting accepted... but it got approved at same time i received eCOPR so can't really say...

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
i have same time-line for eCOPR... address is approved and photo still in review. i did not received notification for address getting accepted... but it got approved at same time i received eCOPR so can't really say...
Hi, what's your PR card's application status in your GCKey account (assuming you've linked it)? Is it showing "submitted"?

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Finally was able to contact an ircc support agent by support line. They updated my mailing address(all attempts within other channels - mail, webform, raising technical issues, special web tools - were useless) and I was told that the last PR card is being processing and it's just a matter of waiting. Have been waiting for 70+ days. nice? for sure. *sarcasm*

bside229

Sep 10, 2021
Ok update guys

eCOPR May 30th via Portal
I registered my PR card application in the system a few days later

No emails / GU / updates since then

Today I logged into my CIC account and saw "Application Updated" under my PR card
Pressed it and it said "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Photo on the PR portal still showing as "In Review"

I'll update when card arrives (hopefully soon)

This whole process has been so stressful, and IRCC have been no help. I can't wait until I have the card in my hands. Hopefully this gives those of us who have had completely abnormal portal PR card wait times some hope.
My card finally arrived today!
177 days waiting in total since eCOPR / Roughly when photo was uploaded.
Good luck all

Reactions: gamzoog

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My card finally arrived today!
177 days waiting in total since eCOPR / Roughly when photo was uploaded.
Good luck all
Congrats!!! Did you use portal to upload the photos instead of mailing photos in the first place? Why did it still take this long?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Finally was able to contact an ircc support agent by support line. They updated my mailing address(all attempts within other channels - mail, webform, raising technical issues, special web tools - were useless) and I was told that the last PR card is being processing and it's just a matter of waiting. Have been waiting for 70+ days. nice? for sure. *sarcasm*
Congrats on getting to change the address. Could you please share how do you get them to speak about your case? Is it because you were changing address?

Reactions: alex_under