+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
I got my ecopr on Aug 18,2021 from Etobicoke VO. My pr portal says address was accepted on the same day when I got ecopr but the photo is still in review with IRCC. Is anyone here in the same boat?
Yes, I got copr on Aug 28 from Etobicoke VO and the photo is still in review.

vaimikpatel

Nov 21, 2019
One of my friends got their pr cards within 10 days of getting ecopr who received his copr on Aug 5th. and another friend got his pr card within 23 days of getting ecopr who received his copr on Aug 1st. Both got their ecopr from etobicoke VO. On the website, PR card processing times are 143 days for the first PR card as of the September 28th update, but it was 41 or 45 days when I got Ecopr. In this thread, there are some who got their pr cards within 10-20 days of the date of ecopr.

bside229

Sep 10, 2021
One of my friends got their pr cards within 10 days of getting ecopr who received his copr on Aug 5th. and another friend got his pr card within 23 days of getting ecopr who received his copr on Aug 1st. Both got their ecopr from etobicoke VO. On the website, PR card processing times are 143 days for the first PR card as of the September 28th update, but it was 41 or 45 days when I got Ecopr. In this thread, there are some who got their pr cards within 10-20 days of the date of ecopr.
The processing order is a joke, I understand there might be a difference between those who uploaded to the portal vs mailed in images. But 10 days for some and 4 months for others is beyond unfair, especially when its just printing and sending out a card.
Wasted this whole summer as I was unable to plan a holiday/visit without my PR card. They should let you travel on your COPR or previous visa.

Reactions: klein

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
hi guys,
so I just got this update.
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - September 24, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

“You picked up your permanent resident card in person”
I never picked up my card in person
what do you guys advise pls?
Same status for the PR Card for my dependent since this week, and she never picked up as well. Were you able to reach IRCC and figure out what happened?

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi All,

Received COPR - July 27th
Submitted photos next day - July 28th
Received email for re-submission of photos in 2 weeks- re-submitted the next day after that no updates.

Any idea what is taking them so long- everything was done through the new online portal system.

I have been trying to contact ircc to hear any updates or where my application for PR CARD is but not even to reach them. Even web-form didn't work as their top PRIORITY IS THE AFGHANISTAN issue.

Anybody has recently spoke to IRCC regarding this? If so what is the contact number? Any advise will help please.. and Thank You.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi All,

Received COPR - July 27th
Submitted photos next day - July 28th
Received email for re-submission of photos in 2 weeks- re-submitted the next day after that no updates.

Any idea what is taking them so long- everything was done through the new online portal system.

I have been trying to contact ircc to hear any updates or where my application for PR CARD is but not even to reach them. Even web-form didn't work as their top PRIORITY IS THE AFGHANISTAN issue.

Anybody has recently spoke to IRCC regarding this? If so what is the contact number? Any advise will help please.. and Thank You.
Unfortunately it is so random, I have been waiting since July 15 for PR Cards. Just yesterday, finally i had an update on CIC portal that PR card is approved, hope you get it soon.

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
The processing order is a joke, I understand there might be a difference between those who uploaded to the portal vs mailed in images. But 10 days for some and 4 months for others is beyond unfair, especially when its just printing and sending out a card.
Wasted this whole summer as I was unable to plan a holiday/visit without my PR card. They should let you travel on your COPR or previous visa.
I feel exactly the same. Waiting for more than 100 days now.

Manish_S

Sep 29, 2021
Hi All, I (Primary applicant) am currently Inland and my Spouse(Secondary Applicant) is outland. I have got an e-COPR for my PR application today on my registered mail.
Do primary applicant and dependent applicant get separate E-Copr on their respective mails?

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Does anyone know VO for eCOPR and VO for PR Card remains same? or do they transfer file for PR Card to another VO after eCOPR?