+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My wife's status in PR portal changed from In Reviw to Closed and Approved. Mine is still in review. Check signature if you need more info.
Hi, could you share when the "In Review" change to "Closed and Approved"? What about your PR Card applications in GCKey, are they showing Submitted/Approved? Thanks!

niravtech007@

Jul 31, 2019
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2021
AOR Received.
08-05-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
Hi forum members, i have que about copr.
My spouse is mentioned as dependent in my copr and in her it's my name under dependent. Also sponsor field is empty for both which i believe it's normal as i was not sponsor and we applied togather through my cic account. Only difference in my copr is under dependent info it says me as an accompanying spouse and in her's that text is not mentioned

Is this normal? If not how do they decide dependents in copr so that I can follow up before getting my pr card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Did your address and photo get approved? I think my AOR is March and Ecopr is June. Where is your office; is it Ottawa? Should you or me create a group for just people from the same timeline, i can see that IRCC is a mess and unfair for this PR card distribution.
I think its a good idea to create a group for those with June ecopr awaiting pr card so that we are updated if anyone gets any info about their pr card

Reactions: Beeakh

Hopearl

Jun 27, 2021
hi guys,
so I just got this update.
A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - September 24, 2021:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

“You picked up your permanent resident card in person”
I never picked up my card in person
what do you guys advise pls?

PG8

Aug 5, 2021
Hi All, I have received my e COPR on Aug 27 from Ottawa OSC. AOR:12th June-2020. Still my PR card says it is under review. I tried to reach IRCC by calling raising webform but not responding stating Afghan as priority. I have dropped email to Ottawa VO as well to check the status but did not got any reply. Anyone are in the same boat.? Pls let me know is there any way to know the status of my PR card?

Chris0516

May 4, 2021
Hi Everyone! My family received the Letter for PR Confirmation Portal.

If I would leave Canada before obtaining Citizenship and my wife and my kids will stay here for the Citizenship. Should my wife and my kids apply for another account for PR confirmation portal, please?

Or it doesn't matter, we can all use one portal account?

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi forum members, i have que about copr.
My spouse is mentioned as dependent in my copr and in her it's my name under dependent. Also sponsor field is empty for both which i believe it's normal as i was not sponsor and we applied togather through my cic account. Only difference in my copr is under dependent info it says me as an accompanying spouse and in her's that text is not mentioned

Is this normal? If not how do they decide dependents in copr so that I can follow up before getting my pr card.

Any help would be appreciated.
This shouldn't be a problem. My spouse and I COPR are the same as yours.

Reactions: niravtech007@

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi All, I have received my e COPR on Aug 27 from Ottawa OSC. AOR:12th June-2020. Still my PR card says it is under review. I tried to reach IRCC by calling raising webform but not responding stating Afghan as priority. I have dropped email to Ottawa VO as well to check the status but did not got any reply. Anyone are in the same boat.? Pls let me know is there any way to know the status of my PR card?
Waiting since July 15, OSC ottawa..no other option than waiting :(