+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Jul 27, 2021
I am thinking that when it does not link maybe IRCC did not enter the information on their side and when you enter so many parameters such as UCI, name, date of PR etc their system must use a protocol of matching most of the information rather than 100% exact. With that being said when the information is entered by IRCC in their database then coincidentally that it was at that time you tried it then it matched. @legalfalcon what do you think?
I have 3 dependents and I was able to link myself and 2 of my 3 dependents but the 3rd is not linking and I used the same principle that i used for me and the the 2 that linked. Go figure?!?!

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I am thinking that when it does not link maybe IRCC did not enter the information on their side and when you enter so many parameters such as UCI, name, date of PR etc their system must use a protocol of matching most of the information rather than 100% exact. With that being said when the information is entered by IRCC in their database then coincidentally that it was at that time you tried it then it matched. @legalfalcon what do you think?
It can be possible and you know what afterwards my application linked with cic account and its shows approved and mailed.
Anyone how long it takes to receive PR card after They mailed ?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
AOR 11 March 2021
Portal Email: 14 September 2021
eCoPR: 16 September 2021
PR Card application linked to GC Key
Primary VO RROC
Portal email from Calgary IRCC
Waiting for PR Card.

sjy

Apr 2, 2017
in the same boat, plan to travel in nov/dec but no update on pr card yet
ecopr 27 june, VLU OSC
I called IRCC last week and said that enquiry was regarding my PR card processing status, agent didn't even bother to ask my application number, instead asked if I have raised webform, for which I said yes and told about automated reply. Agent simply asked me to wait until its processed.

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hello
Got ECOPR on 09th September 2021
PR card Approved and Mailed on September 16
Hey, congrats!
I got ecopr as well 9th sept.
When i linked my applications.. it shows me still submitted but if I click on my application it shows status; made final decision ->approved 14th sept.
Lower part of that page it says pr card was mailed to me and might take up to six weeks...
Is that normal ? It says approved but as well just submitted ? Very confusing..

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, congrats!
I got ecopr as well 9th sept.
When i linked my applications.. it shows me still submitted but if I click on my application it shows status; made final decision ->approved 14th sept.
Lower part of that page it says pr card was mailed to me and might take up to six weeks...
Is that normal ? It says approved but as well just submitted ? Very confusing..
Hi @smurfgirl did you link the PR card application after the date it was approved? Is it showing the same for all applicants? thanks

Reactions: smurfgirl

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Hi @smurfgirl did you link the PR card application after the date it was approved? Is it showing the same for all applicants? thanks
Hi, yes i liked it yesterday.. and then it showed me right away that it was approved 14th sept.. but on the main page it still says submitted... yes for both of us.. same.. thats why its just confusing..
Plus in the portal page my partners picture got accepted couple days back but mine still shows in review.. but I am even the main applicant..

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, yes i liked it yesterday.. and then it showed me right away that it was approved 14th sept.. but on the main page it still says submitted... yes for both of us.. same.. thats why its just confusing..
Plus in the portal page my partners picture got accepted couple days back but mine still shows in review.. but I am even the main applicant..
I have seen people saying if you linked after it was approved it'll show submitted on the main page. I have no idea what this is. But for us, we linked way before they were approved. I'm the main applicant and my dependents have received their cards. mine is still submitted.

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Thats just a normal thing
If your account says it is mailed then it is definitely mailed to you
You will receive that soon

• Love

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi guys. I linked my PR card portal to my GCKey 4 days ago. I did the same for my wife (inland dependant). Today my application was approved and they mailed the card but my wife's application is still not approved. Is it possible that I receive my PR card and she does not? She is my dependant.
Hi @Philosientia - is your spouse's PR card approved now? How long in between were your own approval and your spouse's? Thanks!