+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Waiting since June 8th! This is ridiculous. I want to travel and see my family. I contacted my MP but I don't know how much that would be effective considering the election. We have exceeded the processing time.
oh same here Jube 8th.. btw as per new timelines it will exceed processing time on October 4th.. i'm planning to reach out to MP too after election...

newphili

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.

gcerajs

Aug 11, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

File name should not contain any special characters and check file size. Also dimension should be 5x7 ratio. Make sure it is JPEG format.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021

had same issue! just used another computer and it worked out - have no idea why this happened.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Got eCOPR on September 13. Adress approved on the same day, photo still in review. How long might it take to receive actual card?

Reactions: smurfgirl

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Copr 22 june still no update about Pr card .. it’s my 80 day .. I don’t know what is wrong with them .. they said photo n address is approved and it’s sooo much stress..

• Sad
Reactions: ROBERT2021

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Copr 22 june still no update about Pr card .. it’s my 80 day .. I don’t know what is wrong with them .. they said photo n address is approved and it’s sooo much stress..
whats your VO ? did you say photo and address approved in gc key account ?

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
whats your VO ? did you say photo and address approved in gc key account ?
VO was Ottawa according to copr and I didn’t get any update through portal and gc key .. in the portal everything is still review and I called them they don’t tell about Pr card , it has been 80 days almost .. don’t know what’s is happening,. I have to go backhome soon