+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi @Anchal G All my dependents PR card approved/mailed but mine is still "Submitted". Is there any update for your and your spouse's PR card in CIC account?
Nothing yet, not even a GU. Both of our PR card applications are still in Submitted status while I received my kid's in 2 weeks.
Keep in touch.

Reactions: gamzoog

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Can someone help me with the following question:
I have a photo OHIP card valid for next few months. If I go to Service Ontario to get it replaced (as my status changed from temp to permanent), what will be the validity of the new medical card? Since I am still waiting for the PR card, I will bring my eCoPR as a PR proof.

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
I can’t link my permanent residence card application to cic
I don’t know why , anyone have this same issue?

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
All,
I recieved PR card today in mail. This portal has been very helpful ,would like to thank everyone and at the same time wish everyone luck.
Here is my timeline:

AOR:22nd June
Med/Biometric update: 20th July
1st GU: 19th August
2nd GU: 24th August
Portal Email: 26th August
Portal Credential email: 30th August
eCOPR: 1st September
PR card approval in CIC:8th September
PR card received:13th September

Thanks

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Can someone help me with the following question:
I have a photo OHIP card valid for next few months. If I go to Service Ontario to get it replaced (as my status changed from temp to permanent), what will be the validity of the new medical card? Since I am still waiting for the PR card, I will bring my eCoPR as a PR proof.
I think four years or so. Don’t remember now. I requested the renewal of the OIHP for me and my family using the eCOPRs. The process was very straightforward

Reactions: Anchal G

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Did you get an email confirming the mail of your PR card?
Also, did the status for your photo and address change in the PR Portal?
I got the email notification the next morning of when my kid's PR application was approved in CIC account wherein they mentioned PR card has been mailed. No changes on PR portal yet, it's still in review.

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
I am still waiting for PR card since I got eCoPR in June 7th. Anyone from June still waiting for the card? Does processing start when you ‘link’ your account?
Waiting since June 8th! This is ridiculous. I want to travel and see my family. I contacted my MP but I don't know how much that would be effective considering the election. We have exceeded the processing time.

• Wow
Reactions: Anchal G

Bill07007

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Waiting since June 8th! This is ridiculous. I want to travel and see my family. I contacted my MP but I don't know how much that would be effective considering the election. We have exceeded the processing time.
Same here boss. Waiting from June 18. Main thing is, we are not even sure if we will receive it in the next 1-2 months.

Reactions: ROBERT2021