+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hey, I called CIC today to get an update on my PR card after I received ghost update last week.
The agent said everything is in order and the card is in production.
He said its a good sign. Just keep an eye on your mails.
Any idea how long will it take now?

Copr: 14th July 2021
Issued at Calgary IRCC
where u able to get through to the agent? i have been trying for 3 days but the call is not getting transferred to the agent

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
I am experiencing the same with my son. 3 of 4 cards were mailed on aug. 4, recieved on aug. 9. My son's application is still in submitted state.
same here. My card was mailed but my wife's application still says submitted. I have been trying to call IRCC but unable to get through to the agent. Please keep us posted on any updates

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
where u able to get through to the agent? i have been trying for 3 days but the call is not getting transferred to the agent
Yes I spoke with an agent. He told me that my card was sent to production.
Today I got the approval that cic has mailed my card.

Reactions: StuCon

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
I just got an update, on my cic account that my PR card has been mailed.
My visa office was CPC ottawa but not sure where PR card gets processed.

I actually live in ottawa, So how long does it take to arrive by mail?
It will be mailed by Canada post right?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Friends,

I got the eCOPR approval email yesterday for myself and 3 depedents (all inland) and downloaded the eCOPR copy from the portal. Do I need to do anything else now to get physical PR Card? Many of you have mentioned the VO office. How did you guys managed to find that? I am working and staying in Ottawa. Does it mean the VO Office is Ottawa?

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I just called IRCC and they said my card was sent to production on Aug 3. Anyone knows how long production takes? eCOPR received July 31