+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Thanks for the info,
Yeah I'm in process of getting it changed, I called Service Canada to get an appointment Hopefully I will get it this week.

But is there a deadline to it like we have to do it change in such and such time frame after copr?

I did that exact same thing in the link but was not successful yestrdy It locked me for 24 hours ill try it again today.
Not sure about the deadline. Couldn't find a hard deadline mentioned over the Service Canada's website.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey, I called CIC today to get an update on my PR card after I received ghost update last week.
The agent said everything is in order and the card is in production.
He said its a good sign. Just keep an eye on your mails.
Any idea how long will it take now?

Copr: 14th July 2021
Issued at Calgary IRCC

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hey, I called CIC today to get an update on my PR card after I received ghost update last week.
The agent said everything is in order and the card is in production.
He said its a good sign. Just keep an eye on your mails.
Any idea how long will it take now?

Copr: 14th July 2021
Issued at Calgary IRCC
Usually within 10-12 days after the GU you'll see the approval and mailing date on your MyCIC account. After that the regular Canada Post delivery expectations apply.

Reactions: Kelyk and Tar_A

simmae

May 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

I got my E-COPR on 30 July, I got to know that I can change my SIN NUMBER with my E-COPR but I did not do yet, Will there be an issue? and until when can i change the SIN NUMBER?
And also was everyone been able to link CIC account portal credentials for PR Card Tracking?

Regards,
I checked they need a PR card to change our Sin number status.

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
I checked they need a PR card to change our Sin number status.
Not true, I changed mine this week with the COPR letter (signed client copy), passport and my Alberta driving license. I got my updated SIN in mail yesterday as I applied online.

Reference link - https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/sin/before-applying.html#Permanent_residents

Permanent residents must provide 1 of the following documents:

• Permanent Resident card issued by IRCC or CIC
  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)issued by IRCC, accompanied by a travel document (for example, a foreign passport), or an alternate photo identification issued by a provincial or territorial authority (for example, a driver’s license)
    Note: If the COPR is used within one year of becoming a permanent resident, it is acceptable. After this period, the Permanent Resident Card is required

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Thank fully I was able to link my PR card Application to CIC account, I had to enter the place of birth on my passport, It did not link with the place of birth on COPR(which has some letters chopped off).

So now I will get a notification in my CIC account, when the card is mailed?

Reactions: HanenBlade and JaxT

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Thank fully I was able to link my PR card Application to CIC account, I had to enter the place of birth on my passport, It did not link with the place of birth on COPR(which has some letters chopped off).

So now I will get a notification in my CIC account, when the card is mailed?
Yes, your account will get updated with approved status along with the mailing date..