+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Finally received my PR Card!
Please find my signature for all the progress record.

Good luck to all you guys and thank you Canadavisa forum. Best wishes!

Reactions: Thankfulandgrateful

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi Friends!
Today I found PR Cards in my mailbox, but only 3 of 4. My underaged son's pr card application is still in the "submitted" state. Did anyone get the same resolved? How long have they been resolving that?

chowdary@siva123

Jan 23, 2020
Hi Friends!
Today I found PR Cards in my mailbox, but only 3 of 4. My underaged son's pr card application is still in the "submitted" state. Did anyone get the same resolved? How long have they been resolving that?
One of my friend faced same issue. First her husband got Pr card after week remaining people got it.Don’t worry wait for week. Did your applications approved what’s your ecopr date

Reactions: alex_under

Alden.menzalgy

Dec 15, 2019
Hi guys I’m creating this tread to have better idea on PR card timeline those who received their ECOPR through PR confirmation portal
Here is my timeline
AOR- 24th May 2020
Ecopr- 19th May 2021
Etobicoke office
Waiting for PR card

Let’s share time line here so we all can expect some updates on PR card
Thank you
Hey buddy, how long did it take to get your eCOPR after the application approval?

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

I got my E-COPR on 30 July, I got to know that I can change my SIN NUMBER with my E-COPR but I did not do yet, Will there be an issue? and until when can i change the SIN NUMBER?
And also was everyone been able to link CIC account portal credentials for PR Card Tracking?

Regards,

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hello Guys,

I got my E-COPR on 30 July, I got to know that I can change my SIN NUMBER with my E-COPR but I did not do yet, Will there be an issue? and until when can i change the SIN NUMBER?
And also was everyone been able to link CIC account portal credentials for PR Card Tracking?

Regards,
Yes, you can change your SIN with your COPR. You'll need to sign the client copy (page 2) of the COPR where it asks for your signature. I applied online and got mine in 9 days through regular CanadaPost mail. You can also visit nearby Service Canada to get it the same day. Ideally, you should update your SIN as soon as possible after you attain PR status.

How to link PR card? - Refer to the following post :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/timeline-after-submission-on-the-new-pr-confirmation-portal.713804/post-9612580

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Yes, you can change your SIN with your COPR. You'll need to sign the client copy (page 2) of the COPR where it asks for your signature. I applied online and got mine in 9 days through regular CanadaPost mail. You can also visit nearby Service Canada to get it the same day.

How to link PR card? - Refer to the following post :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/timeline-after-submission-on-the-new-pr-confirmation-portal.713804/post-9612580
Thanks for the info,
Yeah I'm in process of getting it changed, I called Service Canada to get an appointment Hopefully I will get it this week.

But is there a deadline to it like we have to do it change in such and such time frame after copr?

I did that exact same thing in the link but was not successful yestrdy It locked me for 24 hours ill try it again today.

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for the info,
Yeah I'm in process of getting it changed, I called Service Canada to get an appointment Hopefully I will get it this week.

But is there a deadline to it like we have to do it change in such and such time frame after copr?

I did that exact same thing in the link but was not successful yestrdy It locked me for 24 hours ill try it again today.
Hey thank you very much for the info,

I will get it changes ASAP.

regards,

Reactions: JaxT