+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
got Ecorp on june 3rd, application approved on june 19th(ecorp). Mailing adress approved, photo under review. No pr card status updates. Estimated card processing time shows 130 days on ircc website, how come producing pr card takes longer time than pr application itself?? I don’t understand
My PA is also waiting for his PR card. Got ECoPR on 14th June

Reactions: team13

Grewal1322

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello everybody … I have been trying to link my Pr card with the application … unfortunately I have tried everything, system is unable to find my application and could you tell me that birth place should be same as copr or passport.. because both have different spelling ..

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Hello everybody … I have been trying to link my Pr card with the application … unfortunately I have tried everything, system is unable to find my application and could you tell me that birth place should be same as copr or passport.. because both have different spelling ..
it should match exactly as your passport. Including , spaces .

isi2021

Jul 17, 2021
Hey,
I got my eCOPR - June 23rd (Linked PR card application on my CIC account the same day)
1st GU on PR card application - July 14th
2nd update PR card approved & mailed - July 22nd

VO - Etobicoke.
Have you received your card yet?

Robinn

Jul 24, 2021
Credential: 19th june
Declaration in Canada and photo upload: 19th june
After so many webforms and calls I finally received eCOPR on 21. July. Ircc account was saying PR application was approved. But something very weird happened; on 22th july, my portal account was totally green an accepted. On the top of page was written that your case is approved and closed. Now your page will be closed. Everything was great but now, when I check my pr confirmation portal account it shows everythinf in review with Ircc. Anyone experienced this? Or do do you think photo and address is accepted and my account is closed thats the reason evetything went to ‘in review with Ircc’ again?

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
How it’s different on COPR? It should be same.

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
Got ecorp on june 3rd, still waiting for the card. in my cic account, pr card application still shown as submitted. Can’t believe this is taking so long.

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Got ecorp on june 3rd, still waiting for the card. in my cic account, pr card application still shown as submitted. Can’t believe this is taking so long.
In the same boat as you. I got Copr on 8th June. And no update on pr card yet