+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

HessamY

Mar 15, 2021
Hi Everybody,
My wife and I got our eCOPR yesterday. I was wondering if we should do anything special at this step.
Please let me know if we have to do everything for getting our PR card.
How about Social Insurance Number (SIN)? When can we apply for that?

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
All the dependents on my PA's application have received their PR cards except the PA. Anybody else in a similar situation?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
In your mycic account, right under the list of your old applications, there's a link said Add(link) your application to your account, click on it and follow the steps. choose PR card for category. Just a head-up, some people was unable to link, or only after few tries, so again, be patient with ircc.
What option did you select? PR or PR card?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
In your mycic account, right under the list of your old applications, there's a link said Add(link) your application to your account, click on it and follow the steps. choose PR card for category. Just a head-up, some people was unable to link, or only after few tries, so again, be patient with ircc.
I was able to add it to my account . Do I need to link it for all my dependents? Or only for me because I’m the main applicant ?

Reactions: kumori

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I have a question regarding linking pr card application, do we have to write exactly as on COPR for place of birth or from passport? Bz in COPR after city name they only wrote PU instead of full name as Punjab.

DhanushTR

Jun 15, 2021
I have a question regarding linking pr card application, do we have to write exactly as on COPR for place of birth or from passport? Bz in COPR after city name they only wrote PU instead of full name as Punjab.
I am facing the same issue as well. Still no luck linking it to cic account

Lovevirk

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I am facing the same issue as well. Still no luck linking it to cic account
Actually after so many attempts in few days i made it,, you have to put it together for example xyz,Punjab no space between city and state only comma. Hope it helps.