+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hi, I got E-COPR yesterday.
On PR confirmation portal, the photo is still in review.
But, when I login to my CIC account, it shows that my application is approved.

When should I expect my PR card ?

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Hi, I got E-COPR yesterday.
On PR confirmation portal, the photo is still in review.
But, when I login to my CIC account, it shows that my application is approved.

When should I expect my PR card ?
Is the application was approved was Pr card or the Pr application

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Is the application was approved was Pr card or the Pr application
How can I know this ?
I just logged in to my CIC account using GCKey and it says that a final decision has been made. The current status is showing to be approved as it used to show submitted before E-COPR

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
How can I know this ?
I just logged in to my CIC account using GCKey and it says that a final decision has been made. The current status is showing to be approved as it used to show submitted before E-COPR
I am not sure I guess it’s the Pr application not the card as to link the Pr application you have to do it manually to gc key
How can I know this ?
I guess it’s the Pr application not the Pr card application as it has to be linked to your gc key account manually

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I am not sure I guess it’s the Pr application not the card as to link the Pr application you have to do it manually to gc key

I guess it’s the Pr application not the Pr card application as it has to be linked to your gc key account manually
Oh okay, I will link account to PR card application today.

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
I already linked it as I got the copr on 16 th June. Just keep trying
I got eCoPR on 29th June but whenever I try to link it is not able to find it...I tried with PR card application nbr (R***), UCI etc all combinations...which option worked for you?