+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hello,

I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?
I also got this email what does it mean ??

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
AOR: Nov 2020 (last week)
Portal email (First): Jun-2,2021
Portal email with Credentials: June-10,2021
e-COPR - 18th June
Photo and address approval - July 4th
PR Card Approval: July 6th
Physical PR CARD: waiting

Reactions: bababa

bnp66

Feb 24, 2021
Ecopr : June 16th
PR Card in the mail: July 6th

PR Card Approval : Still in review with IRCC !!! lol.

I hope everyone receive their PR soon.

Reactions: AMCassa

AMCassa

Jun 28, 2021
Ecopr : June 16th
PR Card in the mail: July 6th

PR Card Approval : Still in review with IRCC !!! lol.

I hope everyone receive their PR soon.
Hi… Congrats!!
I also got my eCoPR on June 16..but Still waiting for updates.
what is your VO?

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Surprisingly, my PA is waiting for an update on PR card application status while the dependents have received their cards already. Is there anybody else in a similar situation?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Surprisingly, my PA is waiting for an update on PR card application status while the dependents have received their cards already. Is there anybody else in a similar situation?
Similar case but oppose situation. I and two of my dependents received the eCOPR but still missing my daughter. I called IRCC and they told me it is a techo al issue and asked me to write to the portal client email.

Do you have in your EE account the COPRs # and status for you and your dependents?

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Similar case but oppose situation. I and two of my dependents received the eCOPR but still missing my daughter. I called IRCC and they told me it is a techo al issue and asked me to write to the portal client email.

Do you have in your EE account the COPRs # and status for you and your dependents?
Yes, I do have them on my account. Infact CIC portal shows approved for dependents and submitted for PA.
I've been trying to get in touch with an agent but whenever I call IRCC it's the automated response