+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card resubmission photos outside Canada

maddyd2000

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for your feedback...just to confirm because im quiet worried..did you or know someone who has experienced this..means sent photos outside canada directly to CIC and has received PR card normally!!!.

Thanks again!
Hey malik
I am in a similar situation .
Got our photos redone but the date and address at the back of the photos is pakistani and the date is todays.not before our landing.
Would tht be a problem

mani81

Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone................Anyone has idea how much time does it take after the IRCC office receives the photographs? I sent a mail to IRCC last week and they told they are yet processing the photos recieved in Feb 2020 !!!!! by that way, it can take 3-4 months !!!!

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hello everyone................Anyone has idea how much time does it take after the IRCC office receives the photographs? I sent a mail to IRCC last week and they told they are yet processing the photos recieved in Feb 2020 !!!!! by that way, it can take 3-4 months !!!!
Hi...

I need a help regarding the photo resubmission.
I received the same photo resubmission request today due to specification issues (not sure what's the pblm with the already submitted ones!!) . We soft landed in June 2020 and came back to USA.

1) Did you happen to call them and ask if its ok to send photos from outside Canada ? my Processing office is Nova Scotia.
2) Also, did your dependent also get the same mail? It seems only I got the mail and my spouse didnt get it.
3) The address on the IRCC notification mail has a PO address. So the courier services in USA won’t deliver it to a PO address so how did you manage it to send them outside Canada ? Did you have a PO address as well?

any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
BELOW IS THE ADDRESS YOU CAN USE FOR COURIER SERVICE, I SENT MY PHOTOS TO THE BELOW ADDRESS FROM PAKISTAN AND IT WORK
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
Hi .. did your ircc email had the PO address or the courier address ? Mine has the PO address and I am outside Canada. I am trying to understand if it Is ok to send photos to courier address even if the mentioned address on the iRCC email is PO address.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi all ...
Thank you all for the support and guidance and answering any questions that I had raised. We have received the PR cards and this post is to give a final update and timeline with my application and also my dependent’s application.

My application :
COPR - Jan 15 2020
Landing date - June 25 2020
PR card application linked to profile - June 27
SIN Application (online) - July 11
SIN received - July 21
PR card Photos resubmission request - Sept 28
Photos reached Nova Scotia Sydney - Sept 30
Ghost update - October 14th
Approval Email and message on profile - Oct 16th
PR card delivered - Oct 22nd.

Dependent’s application -
COPR - Jan 15 2020
PR card application linked to profile - Sept 1 ( His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected so there was a three month delay to get his profile linked )
SIN received -Sept 24 (His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected and only after his profile was linked we were able to get the SIN application sorted)
Ghost update - Oct 27
Approval email and message on application profile - Oct 29
PR CARD delivered - Nov 6

Though we took photos at the same place only my profile was requested photos for the second time and my spouse didn’t get any photo resubmission request.

We got the PR cards and SIN delivered to a friend’s address in Canada and they couriered everything to us via FedEx International Priority and we received everything in two days to USA.
Once again thank you all :) any questions glad to help :)

krissanu

Jul 28, 2019
Hi all ...
Thank you all for the support and guidance and answering any questions that I had raised. We have received the PR cards and this post is to give a final update and timeline with my application and also my dependent’s application.

My application :
COPR - Jan 15 2020
PR card application linked to profile - June 27
SIN received - July 21
PR card Photos resubmission request - Sept 28
Photos reached Nova Scotia Sydney - Sept 30
Ghost update - October 14th
Approval Email and message on profile - Oct 16th
PR card delivered - Oct 22nd.

Dependent’s application -
COPR - Jan 15 2020
PR card application linked to profile - Sept 1 ( His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected so there was a three month delay to get his profile linked )
SIN received -Sept 24 (His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected and only after his profile was linked we were able to get the SIN application sorted)
Ghost update - Oct 27
Approval email and message on application profile - Oct 29
PR CARD delivered - Nov 6

Though we took photos at the same place only my profile was requested photos for the second time and my spouse didn’t get any photo resubmission request.

We got the PR cards and SIN delivered to a friend’s address in Canada and they couriered everything to us via FedEx International Priority and we received everything in two days to USA.
Once again thank you all :) any questions glad to help :)
Hi Sara,

Could you please help me with below questions :
1) Did you take your photos in US ? If yes, is it a problem to have an US address in the back ?
2) How did you manage to courier it to CPC ?

Thanks

Reactions: Lobosuelto92

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Sara,

Could you please help me with below questions :
1) Did you take your photos in US ? If yes, is it a problem to have an US address in the back ?
2) How did you manage to courier it to CPC ?

Thanks
1) Yes. I retook my pics from the same place and sent again. The photo had USA address of the studio at the back but I don’t think it created any issues.
2) They replied to my webform with their PO address and the courier address ( incase if we need to track the delivery). So I mailed them to their courier address in Nova Scotia via FedEx international priority delivery.

Reactions: krissanu

krissanu

Jul 28, 2019
1) Yes. I retook my pics from the same place and sent again. The photo had USA address of the studio at the back but I don’t think it created any issues.
2) They replied to my webform with their PO address and the courier address ( incase if we need to track the delivery). So I mailed them to their courier address in Nova Scotia via FedEx international priority delivery.
Thanks for the clarifications.

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Malik,
You mailed to PO box address or courier address?? in my notification only PO box address is mention where courier services doesnt deliver. How ever online i found the courier address as well 49 dorchester st. Sydney NS B1PYZ2. but not sure should I have to send on this as this address not mentioned in email which I received by IRCC.
So I want to know on which address do you send your photos exactly is it PO box 4500 ... or 49 dorchester St.....???
Hi I'm in a similar situation and I would like to know which address do I send to for Nova scotia? Is it the 49 dorchester ?

gill_vinny

Jun 29, 2020
Hi I'm in a similar situation! Can i resubmit the photos from India? to the 49 dorchester address in Nova scotia??

obaid21

Jan 22, 2020
Hi I'm in a similar situation! Can i resubmit the photos from India? to the 49 dorchester address in Nova scotia??
Me too .. same situation!
3 options,
1 take new photo from home country
2 somehow get Canadian studio stamp or address
3 use old photo fr home country (meets within 6 month criteria)