+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card resubmission photos outside Canada

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
Folks I'm in similar situation only worse. I got back to India after landing there end of May. Now, July 6 I get a mail saying I need to resubmit my photos. I was traveling at the time and I forgot to check the mail in detail. I happened to see the mail on Aug 6 (30 days later!!) and quickly go the photos. Now, DHL guys kept the courier for couple of days and told me that they can't deliver to the address. Now here I'm on Aug 9 with the courier back in my hand. The only option it looks like is the India post which is estimating 9 days for delivery.

Is there a point to doing this at all since I have well crossed the 30 days? Anyone in the same boat? I have to anticipate traveling; so can't afford to not have a travel document.

Hi sree,
Sure courier services doesn't deliver to PO box address there is a courier address as well one guy share his email on another page have the address for courier also you can comfirm this address from CIC website. I will recommed you to send via DHl asap at gove it a try before going to travel document option.

ADDRESS FOR COURIER SERVICE.
Case Processing Centre- PRC
49 dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P5Z2.

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
Hi sree,
Sure courier services doesn't deliver to PO box address there is a courier address as well one guy share his email on another page have the address for courier also you can comfirm this address from CIC website. I will recommed you to send via DHl asap at gove it a try before going to travel document option.

49 dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P5Z2.

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
Hi sree,

49 dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P5Z2.

Annee

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hello ,
My husband landed on June 8th and last week we got the photo replacement request too , unfortunately we lost the letter and have no idea now where to send the pictures. Can some one be kind enough to post the letter with requirements and the address where we need to send the pictures . I will be forever grateful.
Thank you

luvsehz

Nov 27, 2018
Hi all, I also got the request to resubmit the photos. But DTDC returned my courier stating that they don't deliver to PO B1P 6L1. Can anyone kindly let me know how to courier the photos from India to this address ? Thanks in advance
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card
PO Box 4500
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

hasssanasm

Feb 1, 2018
Hi all, I also got the request to resubmit the photos. But DTDC returned my courier stating that they don't deliver to PO B1P 6L1. Can anyone kindly let me know how to courier the photos from India to this address ? Thanks in advance
PO Box 4500
BELOW IS THE ADDRESS YOU CAN USE FOR COURIER SERVICE, I SENT MY PHOTOS TO THE BELOW ADDRESS FROM PAKISTAN AND IT WORK
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2

luvsehz

Nov 27, 2018
BELOW IS THE ADDRESS YOU CAN USE FOR COURIER SERVICE, I SENT MY PHOTOS TO THE BELOW ADDRESS FROM PAKISTAN AND IT WORK
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
Hi thanks for your quick response. But in the mail that i got from IRCC below mentioned address was given, wouldn't it be a problem to send it to some different address ? For you also the same address was mentioned in the mail that you got from IRCC?

PO Box 4500

amiraeldahman

Dec 11, 2018
Hi Saura , everyone
I'll take this opportunity to update you.
Yes i've resubmited my photos from outside canada on the begining of may 2018 ..and recieved confirmation one week ago and was mailed to my friend's adresse 2days ago (photo resubmission processing time 1.5 month).

Good luck to all.

Regards,
Malik
Hi Malik,

Did you write the name and address of your photography studio at the back of the photo. Was it an address in Canada or your home country?

I received a request today to resubmit my photos and the requirements included writing the name and address of the photographer.

Thanks

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi thanks for your quick response. But in the mail that i got from IRCC below mentioned address was given, wouldn't it be a problem to send it to some different address ? For you also the same address was mentioned in the mail that you got from IRCC?

PO Box 4500
I am also in the same situation..can I send photos from USA?do I need to mention photographer address at back?will it not be a problem if USA address is there?should I send it to PO Box 4500 or to courier address

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015

PO Box 4500
I am also in the same situation..can I send photos from USA?do I need to mention photographer address at back?will it not be a problem if USA address is there?should I send it to PO Box 4500 or to courier address[/QUOTE]

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi Malik,

Did you write the name and address of your photography studio at the back of the photo. Was it an address in Canada or your home country?

I received a request today to resubmit my photos and the requirements included writing the name and address of the photographer.

Thanks
How did u manage to do pls respond what did u do

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I haven't yet, but my lawyer adviced me to send the photo from my home country with the address of the photographer on it.
So you are planning to send it from your home country to canada directly?

Any idea how to check if the address at CIC is correct or not as I noticed its wrong in the email they sent for my wife when requesting for photo

xoly221

Jan 16, 2018
  • Courier address
    CPC-Sydney
    49 Dorchester Street
    Sydney, NS
    B1P 5Z2
Hi hassan,
for the photo studio, did you write the name and address of the one in Pakistan?
Also if you could share the name of the city/studio whose photos worked?
Thanks

Neil_t

Jun 20, 2018
Folks I'm in similar situation only worse. I got back to India after landing there end of May. Now, July 6 I get a mail saying I need to resubmit my photos. I was traveling at the time and I forgot to check the mail in detail. I happened to see the mail on Aug 6 (30 days later!!) and quickly go the photos. Now, DHL guys kept the courier for couple of days and told me that they can't deliver to the address. Now here I'm on Aug 9 with the courier back in my hand. The only option it looks like is the India post which is estimating 9 days for delivery.

Is there a point to doing this at all since I have well crossed the 30 days? Anyone in the same boat? I have to anticipate traveling; so can't afford to not have a travel document.
Hi,
Need help as i am in similar situation. I checked photo-re-submission email after 30 days. And will be sending out photos in couple of day. Did it work for you ?