+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal

nirm.123

May 26, 2022
HI guys,

I click validate on IMM5444 and it is not generating a barcode ? Does this form generate a barcode ? Please help!

nirm.123

May 26, 2022
HI @velenciaang

Did IMM5444 generate barcode for you when you clicked the validate button ? Please help! I am confused as most forms with validate button create a bar code. when I click the validate button there is no error and i can print the form.

velenciaang

Nov 25, 2016
HI @velenciaang

Did IMM5444 generate barcode for you when you clicked the validate button ? Please help! I am confused as most forms with validate button create a bar code. when I click the validate button there is no error and i can print the form.
No it didn't generate any barcode. It just validated the form and then I was able to print it.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am not seeing the Activity column for 4.2 Work and Educational History (Inside and Outside Canada) in imm5444e.

Can someone who submitted a Paper application for the PR card renewal please tell me how they entered the Activity?

Thanks.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Well it depends from case to case and also on the officer handling your file.
After in Process. status will change to Decision Made and then to Complete once the PR card is mailed.
Mine was pretty fast.

Application Type: Paper
08-Aug-2022: Application Received
26-Aug-2022: AOR(email) + Status "Decision Made" in ECAS
01-Sep-2022: Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 1, 2022 + Status "Complete" in ECAS (no email)
Now just waiting for PR card to arrive in mail (probably next week).
Hi,

Can you please tell me how you entered the Activities in the 4.2 Work and Educational History (Inside and Outside Canada) section of the application form imm5444e? There is no column for that.

Thank you.

Maruco Safi

Dec 19, 2022
PLEASE HELP!!!
I can not print the form after filling it and pressing the validate button. The printer printed out blank papers or the papers with hidden words.

reemwael

Mar 1, 2017
I'm sorry I'm revisiting the barcode issues as I haven't found answers anywhere. Our application is validated but doesn't generate a barcode. We can printed without a problem. Anybody was able to resolve the barcode issue?

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
I'm sorry I'm revisiting the barcode issues as I haven't found answers anywhere. Our application is validated but doesn't generate a barcode. We can printed without a problem. Anybody was able to resolve the barcode issue?
I checked on there application completion guideline, nothing mentioned on barcode generation for Validate Button. Check under consent and declaration of application (section) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/imm5444.html

Should be fine without a barcode. The Barcode validates if all the sections are complete does not print barcodes at the bottom as is with a new residency application or other applications, based on the information provided on the site.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Yes, IMM5444e does not generate barcode. If all required fields are filled print form button show up on each page. when you actually print a physical copy its not there. I hope it helps.
Thanks @nirm.123 for your response. It's interesting, for me, when I actually printed a physical copy, Print Form button still shows on the printed page.. :(. Not sure if it will create any problems..

nirm.123

May 26, 2022
Thanks @nirm.123 for your response. It's interesting, for me, when I actually printed a physical copy, Print Form button still shows on the printed page.. :(. Not sure if it will create any problems..
if you are using the latest forms it could be because of that. The form I used was (08-2022) E. Check the very left on the last page of the form.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
if you are using the latest forms it could be because of that. The form I used was (08-2022) E. Check the very left on the last page of the form.
yes, that may be the reason. For me, it shows as (12-2022) E.

I am not sure if that Print Button will create any problems...