+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by euphoria2010, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Hi Everyone,

    My friend wants to renew her PR card and leave CANADA after submitting the application. If she is asked later to come for an interview and collect her PR card can she enter the country with the old unexpired card?

    Thank you
    UgbedePS likes this.
  2. Sure she can do so via a land boarder but she cannot board a plane with an expired PR card she would need a PRTD.
  3. Thank you for your reply. If her old PR is still valid can she use it to enter the borders as she will be coming to pick up her new PR?
  4. Yes she can.

    She still needs to meet RO every time she enters Canada, even if she has a new PR card waiting.
  5. Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.

Share This Page