+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr card renewal

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I applied for pr renewal . Here are my details application recived on 13 sep. 2012. cic started processing on 31 oct. 2012. Problem is according to current processing time it will take 90 days. Which means I should recive my pr in two days. Tht is 12 dec. But my status is still in process not changing to decision made...Any advice from seniors or anyone in same situation will be really appteciated. I am having stress with all tht situation. Please help.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Hi. It is really stressful but it is a fact that some people get their cards quite erlier than the time mentioned. Thank God incontrast to me there was no objection on your application and your status is "in Process". You will hear soon from them. GOOD LUCLK!
I sent my application on Sep. 25. CPC received it on Oct. 01. They returned our complete application packet (4 persons)
on Nov. 16 with objection on the color of eyes. I kept the applications with me for three weeks planning to apply on urgent basis but I could not get cheaper tickets rather tickets could not be returned so I applied again on Dec.06. I do not know what happens next.

Can any one tell that what would be my status now? will they start counting my time from zero onward after receving my application this time?
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi thanks for reply janay. Tickets,will be down after jan 7. N they will consider as new but if you applied on urgent basis u will hopefully will get it in 15 days I,guess. It's just stressful for me. Thankfilly its not returned but they don't,say anything either tht's,why its stressful. N after tht rq interview I m just too scared to go backhome I,really want to go for,a month but also afraid,with questiond they might ask at the airport. Wish u lots n lots of,luck for ur pr.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
1. Oh no, do not worry at all. Once PR card is issued, you need not to worry about anything in the past. However update your time line once again when you receive your PR card. I wish we are not among those 90% who would be selected at random for quality assurance.
2. Yea I was told that tickets will go down but for Pakistan $ 1440/= including taxes was the cheapest rate at the moment and for the next months too and the man was ready to give me this price. If you really know someone who is giving lower price then letme know.
3. Thank you and Good luck brave lady!
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure I will let u know n I will check on expedia as well to double check the price you got. Thanks for your support.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to bother again wht is tht quality assurance mean? Do you mean those who get selected for picking up the card instead of mail.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
yes, exactly the samething. 90% cards are now posted by mail while 10% are sent to local offices for pick up.
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I don't mind picking it up as anyways I don't trust canada post too much espically on christmas holidays. Lol. And I have my reasons you know everytime I send cards for my huby or my son they never recieve it unless I pay almost $20 for one card for registered mail. Lol

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Farid,
How are you, have you received your PR Card yet ?? hopefully it is going well sister .
Are you remembering me, ? still no any response from CIC

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I do remember you ofcourse. You were the one,decided to go back while pr was under investigation kind of. n we were suggesting u not to do that, right. Well thanks for your concern. Right now no news for pr. Wish me luck as now I m losing hope honestly. Anyting new for you. Dear?

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Farid,

Yes you are right, i did already and came back with no issues with Immegrations on the airport. Still no any response from CIC yet. Really I am fed up, thinking to go home country to stop this hassle and stress.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great I m really happy for you atleast somebody came happily without issues. No dear still no response I also don't want to go for long time I just wanted,to visit for one month. before applying,for my citizenship. You know wht in our situation once our family is here then ofcourse we,don't even have to go but right now they are there so ofcourse we,want to spend sometime with them but becoz of this lengthy process tht too doen't seem like gonna happen. Lets see.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh sorry I totally misunderstood I thought u r saying not to go to home country lol. Hey lady don't even think like,that atleast you have visited them once look at me. I m still here,still trying to be hopeful n possitive which is also hard for me to do to be very honest. Stay focused think about,your kids future n be strong keep yourself busy. Wht I do when I gereally stressed out,i just go for,a walk n start imagining my family with me in canada. Which,take a while but definitely will happen one day. So again be strong.

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
:D :D take it easy my friend, it's a matter of some frustration. thanks for your alaways support, i am doing my best but it seems it'll be endless story.
I have a question here, if i apply next april for PR renewal, what will be the response? shall i try ?? as you know it ll expire by mid Sept. 2013

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't even think about applying for renewal till you meet 730 days requirement rather I personally applied 10-15 days after 730 just to be on the safe side. Plus as far,as I remember they already issued rq so that,will be on your file wait for the decision of rq once inshallah (with God's will ) it get approved then still complete 730 days physicall presence then apply for renewal.. Towards your question what will happen? to be honest I asked this to immigration officer during my interview for h&c grounds as she was nice and at the end I,just asked what if I apply for renewal? She said the case or file will remain there till we made the decision. Plus you might have read,my other post I appied,for renewal after 750 days approx. on 13 sep, still waiting for pr as,cic said they send the documents for further verification so just pray,for me as well. My support will always,be there for,u or,for anyother person particularly mother's who have to live without kids due to so many laws... I totally understand the frustration dear, but there,is no other way. Fight for your last chance, last because if you go back now. You will never be able to make it again n might have regret latter,that you could have stayed for your children's future. So be possitive n may this new yr. Brings happiness to all of our lives. Best of luck.