+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD RENEWAL

Sep 13, 2012
JUST TO SHARE I APPLIED FOR RENEWAL OF PR CARD IN APRIL 2012 AND ALMOST AFTER 6 MONTHS I CALLED CIC AND ASKED ABOUT THE STATUS THEY SAID TO ME WE JUST SEND YOU A LETTER ON 10 SEP 2012 LETS SEE WHAT I WILL GET IN THE LETTER

karenps

Jul 30, 2012
Did you meet the residency obligations? Have you been in canada for 2 years in the past 5 years? Letter might be to tell you they have transferred your file to local CIC office.

Good luck.

Jun 26, 2012
so i got the letter....it says they require additional documents they need my copy of passport of all pages to see the entry exit stamps and they want my medical reports my pay slips ,t4 ,bank statement etc........yes i met the residency requirement i have been living in canada more then two years ......

karenps

Jul 30, 2012
That's strange. I guess they just want to confirm you've really been here for two years. What a pain! Did you also get a residency questionnaire? Also, did you get a letter earlier saying your file was transferred to the local office?

Hope it all works out. Good luck.

taco

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
I applied for pr renewal for me and my family on june 2012 and included all document requested(passports full copies, school record for
my kids only) and have received my new pr last august but for my wife and kids they have sent me there applications back because i missed
filling one of the information requested.
I have re-sent these applications back and should receive there pr cards within a month hopefully.