+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal status

DesiBoy99

Sep 22, 2021
I applied for PR card renewal in May. After 4 months I received an acknowledgement email that my application is received. When I checked the status, it says Decision Made. And under status it is,
  • We received your application so & so date.
  • We sent you acknowledgement so & so date.
  • We start processing your application so & so date.
So is this means my application is approved?
Someone can advise me please?

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for PR card renewal in May. After 4 months I received an acknowledgement email that my application is received. When I checked the status, it says Decision Made. And under status it is,
Nobody can tell if it is approved or refused. If you met your RO it should be approved.

JJN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Which date in May did you send the application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes your application should be approved if you haven’t left Canada since 2013. You should get your new PR card within the month.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hello friends

I have send the PR card renewal application by Canada post to Sydney, Nova Scotia which was delivered on August 13th 2021 as per tracking number.
I haven’t received any AOR or confirmation till date. Can somebody tell me how much time it will take to get AOR and then what needs to be done.
I have attach the application number to Cic login account to get updates and status.

or what else?