+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal residency obligation relaxation request emails to MPs and PM

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
So people here are crying here like an infant rather yelling why anyone leave a country (Although it is entirely different topic that the subject or issue I have mentioned). There are large number of Canadian citizens living outside Canada and and/or US citizens living outside the US for decades due to multiple reasons not need to mention here except for dumb. And it isn't limited to people from US or Canada only but from all countries in the world. You go and yell at all of them why had the left the country.

It is horrible to understand that these days forum is flooded with mentally ill people, perhaps pandemic effects.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure, I understand that. But you’d think a bit of research before investing time and money in the PR process would prevent such disillusionment. As for acquiring Canadian citizenship and therefore passports, I don’t mind except that the application fees don’t cover the full costs of the process. Maybe we should just do like St. Lucia, Malta etc and just sell passports on the open market lol
Canada also offer pathways toward permanent residency. The application fees also don't cover the full costs of the process. Do your bit of research.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
So people here are crying here like an infant rather yelling why anyone leave a country (Although it is entirely different topic that the subject or issue I have mentioned). There are large number of Canadian citizens living outside Canada and and/or US citizens living outside the US for decades due to multiple reasons not need to mention here except for dumb. And it isn't limited to people from US or Canada only but from all countries in the world. You go and yell at all of them why had the left the country.

It is horrible to understand that these days forum is flooded with mentally ill people, perhaps pandemic effects.
I’d be more worried about your linguistic capabilities

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Not sure why things like the US immigration system is Canada's fault. If people end up moving away organically as their career or family progress I don't think people object. When people plan to secure their Canadian passport to have access to better visas or to work in the US and have no intention of remaining in Canada that should be prevented especially within 3 years. For 3 years as a taxpayer (or maybe not even a taxpayer) we create decades of liability for Canada where the family and dependents can return to access healthcare, subsidized schooling, access to certain benefits in retirement, etc. Requiring people to to remain in Canada longer as taxpayers offsets that liability. It's simple economics.

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Not sure why things like the US immigration system is Canada's fault. If people end up moving away organically as their career or family progress I don't think people object. When people plan to secure their Canadian passport to have access to better visas or to work in the US and have no intention of remaining in Canada that should be prevented especially within 3 years. For 3 years as a taxpayer (or maybe not even a taxpayer) we create decades of liability for Canada where the family and dependents can return to access healthcare, subsidized schooling, access to certain benefits in retirement, etc. Requiring people to to remain in Canada longer as taxpayers offsets that liability. It's simple economics.
You are simply ignoring the fact that Immigrants are bringing bags full of cash (forex) to Canada with them. They are actually running the economy of Canada now. Hong Kong based Canadian residents alone remitted approx. 50B (Fifty Billions CAD) in 2020 to pump the economy and housing market.
Housing Market will be collapsed if immigration is banned today. See the surge in real estate since 2015 and prices have jumped over 200% due to the immigration.
The total amount may be over 150B per year which isn't a joke.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are simply ignoring the fact that Immigrants are bringing bags full of cash (forex) to Canada with them. They are actually running the economy of Canada now. Hong Kong based Canadian residents alone remitted approx. 50B (Fifty Billions CAD) in 2020 to pump the economy and housing market.
Housing Market will be collapsed if immigration is banned today. See the surge in real estate since 2015 and prices have jumped over 200% due to the immigration.
The total amount may be over 150B per year which isn't a joke.
You are ignoring the fact that real estate prices in Calgary has remain flat or downward trend since 2015.