+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal - Passport Photos

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello All , All the passport photo shops are closed including walmart, shoppers. etc and as per PR renewal check list (2) passport size photos are required, how can i submit my PR renewal application ? . can i send them old photos .. Kindly someone can assist ?

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hello All , All the passport photo shops are closed including walmart, shoppers. etc and as per PR renewal check list (2) passport size photos are required, how can i submit my PR renewal application ? . can i send them old photos .. Kindly someone can assist ?
pharmaprix

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
How old are the photos that you do have? I would go with anything within the last 1 year. Max 2 years ago if I haven't changed too much.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
As per the check list, it says photos have to be stamped with date etc.. and has to be within 6 months. The photos i have are not stamped and are like 1 year old. Not sure what to do.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
As per the check list, it says photos have to be stamped with date etc.. and has to be within 6 months. The photos i have are not stamped and are like 1 year old. Not sure what to do.
can you check by raising a webform if they will accept slightly older photos because you can't find any photography place open?

River Song

Feb 25, 2018
Some Canada Post offices take pictures for PR cards, passports, etc., and continue doing so even now. See if you can find one near you. Good luck.

JohnRyan

May 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Some Canada Post offices take pictures for PR cards, passports, etc., and continue doing so even now. See if you can find one near you. Good luck.
Hi, did you submit your pr card applications ? Did you use your old photos or took a new ones? Please let me know, I am in same situation, took the photos 8 months back while submitting the pr application, now can I use these same ?

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Hi, did you submit your pr card applications ? Did you use your old photos or took a new ones? Please let me know, I am in same situation, took the photos 8 months back while submitting the pr application, now can I use these same ?
I believe they have to be dated within the last 6 months.