+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card renewal online file returned due to photos are missing

hadissssss

Nov 8, 2023
Hi ...I submitted application for renew pr card October 25.i checked today and got photos are missing .I didant recive any email ..it's crazy because I'm sure uploaded photo .now I have problem with (view) button is gray ...I don't have access to solve problem or uploading photo again .If you have same problem please tell me what can I do

Vanna

Jun 2, 2018
Hi ...I submitted application for renew pr card October 25.i checked today and got photos are missing .I didant recive any email ..it's crazy because I'm sure uploaded photo .now I have problem with (view) button is gray ...I don't have access to solve problem or uploading photo again .If you have same problem please tell me what can I do
Hi. There is glitch on the online system as confirmed by IRCC on the phone when we had the same issue. We called ircc on Oct 25 bec of this issue and Nov 6 the renewed PR application was approved and the card is currently in the mail. Ignore the message and call Ircc to get an application num so u can create ur account and see updates. Hope this helps.

hadissssss

Nov 8, 2023
Hi. There is glitch on the online system as confirmed by IRCC on the phone when we had the same issue. We called ircc on Oct 25 bec of this issue and Nov 6 the renewed PR application was approved and the card is currently in the mail. Ignore the message and call Ircc to get an application num so u can create ur account and see updates. Hope this helps.
.thanks for helping me . Could you please give me number ircc?thanks

ibrahimabulabannnn

Nov 6, 2023
Whats the number I can use to call?

YoungKid

Nov 28, 2016
In my case, the portal still says photos are missing, but I received my PR in the mail 2 days ago.
Timeline:
Submitted on: Oct 23 2023
Received in the mail: Nov 20 2023
Based on the expiry date, I will say it was approved/reviewed on Nov 6, 2023.

For as long as you are sure you submitted the correct photos as per specification, I won't worry about that "Photos are missing," message.

Reactions: hadissssss

hadissssss

Nov 8, 2023
@hadissssss - Did you get a revert on your application? I am in similar situation as yours.. Were you able to contact IRCC?
I am stuck in this situation. I don't know what to do. I emailed 4 times through the web form and because they didn't email me, when I call I don't have a application number, only I have UCI number and when I call, they don't connect me to solve problem I don't know what can i do . I'm totally confused

hadissssss

Nov 8, 2023
In my case, the portal still says photos are missing, but I received my PR in the mail 2 days ago.
Timeline:

For as long as you are sure you submitted the correct photos as per specification, I won't worry about that "Photos are missing," message.
Did you recive it in less than 1 month ?my PR card now is already i
Timeline:

Did you receive it in less than 1 month ?

YoungKid

Nov 28, 2016
I am stuck in this situation. I don't know what to do. I emailed 4 times through the web form and because they didn't email me, when I call I don't have a application number, only I have UCI number and when I call, they don't connect me to solve problem I don't know what can i do . I'm totally confused
I applied online, only received an acknowledgement email, then my PR was in my mail a few weeks later.