+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online - Applications for family members

azimuthalp

Oct 27, 2014
I am applying for a first renewal of the PR card for myself, my spouse and kid. I have three questions for the group:

1. Do we need to create a new portal account for each one of them as currently there seems to be no way to create multiple applications from the same account.
2. I am just about meeting RO - 1092 days outside Canada as shown on the portal after entering all the absences. Spouse and kid will miss the obligation by about 120 days owing to travel ban imposed during the pandemic. Have tickets showing initial booking dates which kept getting pushed by the airline due to the Canadian government's travel ban. What additional documents should I be adding here..can attach tax returns, lease and school report cards for the kid. And the tickets booked for travel that got affected due to the travel ban. Any other tips for explaining the H&C situation for them.
3. Also, based on group's experience is it better to go with online application or send a paper application. Otherwise or with the special circumstances our applications fit in,

Last edited: