+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What's the phone number you called them?
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application.

Reactions: pHrankee

guesfrnd

Jan 10, 2018
"New Waterford, NS" location is opening the application package delivered on Jan 20. (as per the updates in this forum)
Till your application package is not opened, you will get a similar response from the webform/call center.

When was your application was delivered?
Where did you find this info?

Andrea1199

Dec 8, 2022
Have you called them ? Also were you able to link your application in GCKEY (at first I could not link it as well in GCKEY, then last week I was suddenly able to link it which was an indication my application was being processed)
Yes, I called them maybe 200 times and never could speak to an agent. Lines are busy and they can't connect me to an agent.

GCKEY not finding my application, so I am unable to link it.

Andrea1199

Dec 8, 2022
I submitted my renewal on sept 15th, and still haven’t received my pr card. Called them in January and they said they’ll inform them to start processing my renewal application. Called them again in February and still said they’re processing. I’m beyond frustrated and cannot understand what’s going on. Anyone in the same boat?
Renewal application submitted on 1 November. Still waiting.

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
New PR Application from inside Canada timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on September 21, 2022.
We started processing your application on January 19, 2023.

I have not heard anything else since then. Does anyone have a similar timeline?

packerofpacks

Mar 19, 2023
PR Card renewal timeline Oct 2022-Mar 2023:

RO meet, Online PR Portal application

Applied Oct 10 2022
Photo Rejected Nov 28 2022 (No email or contact, I had to check the PR portal page), uploaded the EXACT same photo without issue
Finally ONE email of dozens was returned March 02 2023 confirming my card was approved and being printed.
PR Card printed March 08 2023
Delivered March 14 2023

PR portal still says submitted and never changed (even now). Was unable to link my application in GCKEY for the entire time. Only ONE email was returned. No other updates/correspondence besides the initial PR Portal submission was received.

Good luck to all that are waiting. It is frustrating and I am grateful for the information in this forum.

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023

Applied Oct 10 2022
Photo Rejected Nov 28 2022 (No email or contact, I had to check the PR portal page), uploaded the EXACT same photo without issue
Finally ONE email of dozens was returned March 02 2023 confirming my card was approved and being printed.
Delivered March 14 2023

PR portal still says submitted and never changed (even now). Was unable to link my application in GCKEY for the entire time. Only ONE email was returned. No other updates/correspondence besides the initial PR Portal submission was received.

Good luck to all that are waiting. It is frustrating and I am grateful for the information in this forum.
Hi

can you please advise the email I’d you where you sent emails and got the response
Thanks

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
I submitted my renewal on sept 15th, and still haven’t received my pr card. Called them in January and they said they’ll inform them to start processing my renewal application. Called them again in February and still said they’re processing. I’m beyond frustrated and cannot understand what’s going on. Anyone in the same boat?
Contact your MP about this. That is way too long to wait

Confused in Toronto

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010

Applied Oct 10 2022
Delivered March 14 2023

Congratulations on finally getting your card! Persistence pays off... Quick question...you said you emailed them. How did you email them?

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Quick update - Called IRCC today regarding my online PR renewal application submitted on Feb 5th. Apparently they are processing applications as of Jan 30th. So I am expecting my application to be looked at next week. Interestingly they mentioned they ll send an acknowledgment once the application is looked at so either the online portal will be updated or they ll send an email. Will update the thread one i get an update.