+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys, i submitted Online my application for renewal in Sept 08th and still showing ''submitted in the online portal''...
I didn't receive any AOR, it's normal ? ( as I'm 7 days far from the 89 processing time published by IRCC)
I really started to be concerned as I'm outside of the country and my card will expire soon

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
Spouse and kid PR Card renewal applications reached IRCC on Nov 22 through courier.

Got AOR email today for spouse alone.. but was able to link both spouse and kid applications in GC Key portal. So for both applications probably AOR was generated today.

For both applications, received date shows as same date courier was delivered (Nov 22) when status is checked through GC Key portal.

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Spouse and kid PR Card renewal applications reached IRCC on Nov 22 through courier.

Got AOR email today for spouse alone.. but was able to link both spouse and kid applications in GC Key portal. So for both applications probably AOR was generated today.

For both applications, received date shows as same date courier was delivered (Nov 22) when status is checked through GC Key portal.
That is very quick!

sparkles_

Jun 26, 2020
hi all! thought i’d give an update for us: my partner received an invite to the PR portal around Sept 26. They updated the required info then and received the eCOPR the very next day. We hadn’t heard anything since then so we linked the PR app to the GCkey account on Friday and found out today that the card has finally shipped out! emphasis on F I N A L L Y

vasim123

Nov 30, 2022
Hey I landed on 27th Sep and they asked for photo resubmission on 17th Nov ...by mail. I sent mail with pictures by Canada Post on 18th Nov Nova Scotia ..and it got delivered on 23 Nov... But still not response How much time to take pr card after resubmission? ircc officer say right now 23 june resubmitted file processing ? Is this possible ?

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hey I landed on 27th Sep and they asked for photo resubmission on 17th Nov ...by mail. I sent mail with pictures by Canada Post on 18th Nov Nova Scotia ..and it got delivered on 23 Nov... But still not response How much time to take pr card after resubmission? ircc officer say right now 23 june resubmitted file processing ? Is this possible ?
Yes. Many of us are still waiting - ie those who got photo resubmission request.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
My parents sent photos in Sept 9, close to 3 months

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
hi all! thought i’d give an update for us: my partner received an invite to the PR portal around Sept 26. They updated the required info then and received the eCOPR the very next day. We hadn’t heard anything since then so we linked the PR app to the GCkey account on Friday and found out today that the card has finally shipped out! emphasis on F I N A L L Y
same here, we got shipped out notification today. Are u in toronto wondering how long itll take to receive it!!!