+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Friend22

Feb 22, 2022
Hello All,
Soft Land on 14th Sep 2022 with family (4 People)
AOR update on : 10th Nov 2022
PR Cards approved on 17th Nov 2022
Cards delivered on : 21st Nov 2022

Good Luck to all

mimimtl

Nov 24, 2022
Hi everyone, here's our timeline (in land family sponsorship) in case it helps.

Invite to PR confirmation portal: Sep 6
Address and photos submitted: Sep 11
Address confirmed: Sep 12
ECOPR available for download: Sep 13
Case completed and PR card mailed: Nov 18
Cards received in the mail: Nov 23

We linked the PR card application to our CIC account. The status on PR portal is still showing in review.

Good luck to everyone. It's a long and stressful process but have faith that it will be done at some point ✊

niravn

Nov 24, 2022
Anyone got an update on which month's photo resubmissions they're processing? I think I saw June 23rd as the last a couple of days ago.

sparkles_

Jun 26, 2020
Hi everyone, here's our timeline (in land family sponsorship) in case it helps.

Invite to PR confirmation portal: Sep 6
Address and photos submitted: Sep 11
Address confirmed: Sep 12
ECOPR available for download: Sep 13
Case completed and PR card mailed: Nov 18
Cards received in the mail: Nov 23

We linked the PR card application to our CIC account. The status on PR portal is still showing in review.

Good luck to everyone. It's a long and stressful process but have faith that it will be done at some point ✊
congrats!! are you able to share how to link to the CIC account? we had a lawyer manage it all so we didn’t create any accounts by ourselves minus for the PR portal

kpadm3

Star Member
Feb 5, 2022
New PR CARD Status. Landed Sept 20, 2022, in Calgary, AB. Called IRCC about a month ago and got an individual application number to track my Permanent Card Application and was told I'm still under the processing times (generic reply). Tried to link the new application # to the GC key and found out was still under my agent who processed my outland spousal application. Uploaded a web form to remove the agent and link my application.

PR CARD Application added to GC Key: Nov 23, 2022, status was submitted and then changed to Pending/Registration.
PR CARD STATUS Approved: Nov 24, 2022, and the card has been mailed and can take up to six weeks.

DAMN!!! Should've removed the agent and linked my application long back!!!

flower90

Jul 11, 2022
PR card sent to production on Nov 11th and it's been two weeks with no updates..IRCC said it's still processing :(
What is possibly happening there??

nits1930

Star Member
May 8, 2011
canada
AOR mail: May 11
Applied for Renewal of PR card on Sep 27, 2022. Haven't received a single email. I applied online. PR Portal still shows submitted. Any thoughts if I should call them what is the contact no. or if I send paper application now what can happen?
Same here . Applied on September 14, 2022 Online, and No Communication So far.Application Status : Submitted

HarisManzoor

Nov 25, 2022
Hi All,

I applied for PR replacement using the online portal on 9th Nov. The application status shows submitted. However, I have not received any email from IRCC. Can someone please explain the process? How long will it take to get an email from IRCC after you submit your online PR application?

Reactions: nits1930

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Hi All,

I applied for PR replacement using the online portal on 9th Nov. The application status shows submitted. However, I have not received any email from IRCC. Can someone please explain the process? How long will it take to get an email from IRCC after you submit your online PR application?
Takes about a month or more for AOR on average.

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
Thank you! I was thinking to send a paper application as well? Will it delay the process?
I personally would not over complicate matters. It has not even been a month since you submitted your application. Even paper applications can take time to get AOR - there is no clear pattern.

kay1234

Jul 18, 2019
How long does it take once it is mailed? For us, cards have been mailed a week ago but nothing in the mailbox yet. Is PR package a regular sized letter (like the one we get for bank statements)? Or a Canada post fancy letter?