Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Well mine is in process months applied in september so i dont know, ill call them monday morning what is the phone number again best to get hold of them?
its ok i found the number

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
its ok i found the number
I called the automated line as its Saturday just to see what the status would say, just said we received your application on 24th Sep 2022, we are reviewing your eligibility, yiu do not need any supporting documents...we will update you when there is a status change.........ill call Mon morning and try get an agent, to see what hold up is.....i know i had a significant travel record but all dates matched the ATIP report etc....and i 150+ days over the RO...so we shall see what happens.

profcanada

Feb 3, 2023
I made a mistake on my PR Card renewal application using the portal. I put down my lastname as my middle name by mistake. Very silly mistake on my part. Will they simply return the application in the portal? Or will it be sent with the wrong name on it?

If I receive the renewed pr card with the mistake on it, how do I get it fixed? Do I simply apply for a new card?

Thanks you everyone and have a great weekend

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
SO, called IRCC this morning at 0850 NL time, got through to them in 20seconds......I applied for renewal 135days ago now.....the nice lady checked into my file and said there is no issues it is in the final stages and the card should be posted in a couple of weeks......now she didn't say the application was approved she just said no issues and card will be sent in a few weeks......and that she sent a note to the processing to expedite it as ia m way past the average processing time.....anyway thats my update...i will update if i hear anymore in next few weeks.

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
Guys, card approved and mailed (renewal) on December 20th.

Nothing in the mailbox till today February 6th.

Anyone been through the same? I am located in Niagara region.

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
is mail on strike ir what, thats crazy time to wait on post man, madness

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Guys, card approved and mailed (renewal) on December 20th.

Nothing in the mailbox till today February 6th.

Anyone been through the same? I am located in Niagara region.
Yes, had same experience. When I did not receive my card even after 3 weeks of it being mailed, I called IRCC only to find out that the card was returned to IRCC ( agent on phone mentioned that the address was undeliverable, strange). I informed the agent on the same call to change my address.

Guess what - I was told to wait for another 6 weeks BEFORE the card is mailed out again.

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Yes, had same experience. When I did not receive my card even after 3 weeks of it being mailed, I called IRCC only to find out that the card was returned to IRCC ( agent on phone mentioned that the address was undeliverable, strange). I informed the agent on the same call to change my address.

Guess what - I was told to wait for another 6 weeks BEFORE the card is mailed out again.
bloody hell tahts horrible, no need for it to be that way this day in age

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
IT'S A NIGHTMARE. Any tips on how to get to them on the phone?

I keep getting a voice message saying they cannot take calls now cause they're busy.

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016

I keep getting a voice message saying they cannot take calls now cause they're busy.
1-888-242-2100

Go through the 1st few hoops of listening then enter UCI number then select 3 for permanent res renewal and then enter application number......go through the part were the automation reads out your application status and then at the end press 0 for "real" person.......i called at 0853 Newfoundland time this morning and i was waiting a mere 20seconds to speak to the "real" person. Call early....they say lines open from 0800 (local time) but i tried at 0800 and was closed so waiting a little while and all was open.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages
Ahhh i coulda done with that info this morning lol...all good though i still got through

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I am planning to renew my PR card using a paper-based application. I have two questions related to the Form - "APPLICATION FOR A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD - imm5444e."

1) After validating the form using Validate button, there is NO Barcode getting generated... Can anyone please confirm that imm544e does not generate any barcode?

2) When I printed the validated Form, there is a "Print Form" button appeared on each page. Is it ok?