+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Hamilton Office

zaid9199

Sep 28, 2020
Hello,

I was just on the line with IRCC and they told me my application was sent to the Hamilton, ON. office for pick-up. Obviously, I can only go by appointment only and I need to wait for them to schedule an appointment for me. Did anyone go through this process or knows how long it takes for an appointment to be scheduled and if the Hamilton office is even open?

Additional note: It has now been over 4 weeks since status changed to Decision Made.

Reactions: Eady

tjkdl

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello,

I was just on the line with IRCC and they told me my application was sent to the Hamilton, ON. office for pick-up. Obviously, I can only go by appointment only and I need to wait for them to schedule an appointment for me. Did anyone go through this process or knows how long it takes for an appointment to be scheduled and if the Hamilton office is even open?

Additional note: It has now been over 4 weeks since status changed to Decision Made.
Me...in last year.
I was told by the IRCC call center in late February 2020 that my card was approved and transferred to Hamilton, I should be informed to pick up in 4 weeks. Then Covid started, the final result is the card was mailed to me in November 2020 although it shows in the system that I picked up my card in person... I think it's also because of the Covid.
This is just my case, I hope you won't go through such long...

prpickup2020

May 18, 2021
Me...in last year.
I was told by the IRCC call center in late February 2020 that my card was approved and transferred to Hamilton, I should be informed to pick up in 4 weeks. Then Covid started, the final result is the card was mailed to me in November 2020 although it shows in the system that I picked up my card in person... I think it's also because of the Covid.
This is just my case, I hope you won't go through such long...
Mine was approved since November 2020, still waiting for the pick up appointment..do you think they will mail it?