+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal by Post

ranjan05

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Any update from some body who got his PR Card renewed by Post/letter to pick it up from CIC Center. I got my aproval on 12th July still waiting for some kind of info from them. Anybody who got updated upto 12th July got some more information from CIC.
Sm2312- Any new update?

ranjan05

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hi Any body who got aproved in July first week. Have they started getting renewed PR Card in Mail ?I was aproved in july 12. Still no news . It is diffcult to contact CIC. Please update.

optiking

Aug 10, 2012
it is normal your case, i have a friend family they wait upto 6 months to get new PR CARD ,
you can call the call center agents, to remind them about your case , maybe somewhere they forgot your file

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Although the message on the website says that I have to pick the PR card from the nerarest CIC office, The card itself was sent directly to my address :)

sm2312

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranjan05 said:
Any Update Sm2312. You must have recieved it by now.
Hi Ranjan05,

Am still waiting. I was away on vacation last week but did not get anything in the mail. Will try to call CIC today.

a.f

Aug 13, 2012
Ok guys my hausbands pr card application for renwal was approved on apr.12 and we just got a letter after all these days,(called the immigration office at least 4 times)that he should go to an office end of aug.to pick up his card.so since approval took him almost 4 months not 4 weeks.i just wanted to let you know incase if any one is worried why,to know it could take this long.

sm2312

Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm2312 said:
Hi Ranjan05,

Am still waiting. I was away on vacation last week but did not get anything in the mail. Will try to call CIC today.
Hi Ranjan05,

Just to let you know that when I checked online today, the status showed "COMPLETE". On checking my mailbox this evening, I found all the PR cards for me and my family. The PR Cards were issued on Aug 7th though the system says that the file was approved on July 6th.

hang in there...yours should be on the way soon!!! ;D