+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - 2015 - Timeline

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
They updated the ecase on 5th Sep as previous speed one day move in a week so be ready for 17 to 24 months delay. Yes you are right loooooong delay in PR renewal process.

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jerry1410 said:
Any idea applications received up to which date are they processing now.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Its 152 days and processing applications before May 11, 2015

mami_79

Mar 3, 2010
I sent the application which it reached CIC on 18 July. The status now showing :-

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on 15 September 2015.
2. We started processing your application on 16 September 2015.

I hope the current timeline 152 days doesn't count from 15 September because the application had reached actually since 18 July :(

jasonsure

Sep 17, 2013
mami_79 said:
I sent the application which it reached CIC on 18 July. The status now showing :-

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on 15 September 2015.

I hope the current timeline 152 days doesn't count from 15 September because the application had reached actually since 18 July :(
Is your renewal app an urgent processing with a proof of travel ticket?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
dreamlyf said:
PR Renewal:

Application received by CIC: 8th May
Processing began: 4th Sept

Does anyone know how long it takes them to decide on an application?
Hi, Just wanted to check what you used to track your application number. Was it the receipt?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
mami_79 said:

Hi mami_79, what did you use to get the status? Ur fee receipt or something else?

mami_79

Mar 3, 2010
kbanatwala said:
Hi mami_79, what did you use to get the status? Ur fee receipt or something else?
Hi kbanatwala,

I use my PR card number. The number is on the back of the card.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
mami_79 said:
Hi kbanatwala,

I use my PR card number. The number is on the back of the card.
Thanks... I tried my PR card number which starts with PA0XXXXXX. Nothing shows up yet. I had sent my application in early June.

FredCanada

Aug 16, 2014
kbanatwala said:
Thanks... I tried my PR card number which starts with PA0XXXXXX. Nothing shows up yet. I had sent my application in early June.
Use the Client ID. This is the number in the front of the PR Card XXXX-XXXX. This should work

xmahlx

Jun 18, 2015
I applied to re-new my card near the end of May, I am not seeing anything online yet using my PR card or my receipt.

I look at the site every Saturday to see updates, and it has not been updated in awhile. I am just getting tired of waiting. I think they should at least update it online for when it is received.

Does it ever say dates later than the date listed on the site? I know I can't call them until after they pass the date. Or can I call them to ask for an update?

toronto1986

Sep 21, 2015
Hey guys,

My PR status says:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April XX, 2015.

2. We started processing your application on August XX, 2015.

3. We sent you correspondence on August XX, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Does anyone know what documents CIC will request? My lawyer is out of office and the note was sent to them, and I really want to know!

Thanks.

jasonsure

Sep 17, 2013
xmahlx said:
I applied to re-new my card near the end of May, I am not seeing anything online yet using my PR card or my receipt.

I look at the site every Saturday to see updates, and it has not been updated in awhile. I am just getting tired of waiting. I think they should at least update it online for when it is received.

Does it ever say dates later than the date listed on the site? I know I can't call them until after they pass the date. Or can I call them to ask for an update?
Totally agree with you.
Mine situation is similar to yours, could you PM me if you can log into the system?
I try receipt number and card number, and still cannot log into ecas. (I don't want to call them till my date is up.)
Dose the location matter? Is GTA slower than other regions?