New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
JJS said:
Great news ! Congratulations . But it took a lot of time before you got it. Mine is not even showing up on ECAS yet :/
I think it doesn't show up until they start processing your application, right now they are processing only applications received before April 20th.

This date has been moving really slowly lately, like 2-3 days every week.

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
venky321 said:
I think it doesn't show up until they start processing your application, right now they are processing only applications received before April 20th.

This date has been moving really slowly lately, like 2-3 days every week.
Mine was approached on June 23 and hasn't mailed out yet. The expiry of old one in 2 weeks. Venkyl 123, what's the expiry date of your old card? Do you think this has a role to play in this process?

xmahlx

Jun 18, 2015
I have been checking the site everyday, to see if there are any updates. On Friday August 14th, it said last updated August 1st, and then I checked on Saturday August 15th because it seems they update their site on Saturdays for some reason and it said Last Updated August 8th... So they are not updating it accurately. It just seems weird. It says they are Working on applications received up to April 30, 2015 now though..

jasonsure

Sep 17, 2013
xmahlx said:
I have been checking the site everyday, to see if there are any updates. On Friday August 14th, it said last updated August 1st, and then I checked on Saturday August 15th because it seems they update their site on Saturdays for some reason and it said Last Updated August 8th... So they are not updating it accurately. It just seems weird. It says they are Working on applications received up to April 30, 2015 now though..

Hello xmahlx,

Can you see your application status online yet?
I sent out mine about same time as you did, but cannot see anything online.
Just want to know the timeline for the very initial system update.
thanks.

Sep 3, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Any updates on renewal of PR card (2015)
I have submitted my PR card renewal application in April 2015. Status: Under Process

Sep 3, 2015
Last update: August 22, 2015
Existing permanent residents (renewals, replacement, initial cards) : 137 calendar days

(Working on applications received up to May 5, 2015)

Sep 3, 2015
Last update: August 29, 2015
Existing permanent residents (renewals, replacement, initial cards) : 143 calendar days

(Working on applications received up to May 6, 2015)

Jerry1410

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Thank you so much taking the trouble to send this info. It is a ready reference without have to go to the CIC site

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
They received my application for PR Renewal on May 14th NOT SHOWING ONINE ANYTHING!! HAHAHAHAH ;D ;D. They are going very slow now one day every week.....

Hope for the best.

Amackaic

Sep 8, 2015
We submitted the renewal application late June, marked URGENT with travel and payment docs provided. Still no record of app in ECAS. :D It did say 143 days delay for renewals, and currently still working on apps from May. Yikes.

Apps are for my wife and son. We went abroad for the summer, due back mid Oct. Residency obligations easily exceeded. I have no concerns about app content. They are Turkish nationals. I am Canadian citizen. Their PR cards are expired.

At this point, should I resubmit the apps in pursuit of the PRTD within Turkey? Would that duplicate or confuse anything?

Many thanks for all guidance.

dreamlyf

Sep 9, 2015
PR Renewal:

Application received by CIC: 8th May
Processing began: 4th Sept

Does anyone know how long it takes them to decide on an application?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
They are working very very very slowly. It looks like by the time the reach at application it will be like more than 6 months. Just 1 application a week. and that tooo not finalizing...

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
They are going very slow now one day every week in this speed be ready to see processing time 17 to 24 months.
it seems they are purposely creating the backlog when situation will be worst then they will ask for more funding and more staff.

jasonsure

Sep 17, 2013
JJS said:
Hey Everybody

Wanted to check and see of there are other people waiting for their PR card renewal . I sent mine on June 17th . ECAS shows nothing even though it's been delivered . The only scary part is that the processing time for PR renewals is going up with every update they add . It was around 65 days at one point couple of months ago and now stands at 96 days . Any other people in the same boat ?

Let's share and stay connected .

Thanks
Can you see any update on ECAS? Or Can you even logon the system?
I sent in my renewal 3 months ago with registered mail and still cannot see me in ECAS.

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Are'nt they supposed to update the ecase today? it's Saturday and they used to update it every Saturday. Looks like it's goona be a loooooong delay in PR renewal process.