+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card QUery got in problem: Leon Brother please reply

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: PR Card QUery got in problem

Hi

turboracer said:
We transferred your application to the local CIC office on March 10, 2013. The local CIC office may contact you.

This is what happened when my friend applied for pr renewal so

after that he applied for withdrawal for pr card , which was the 2nd time also

the withdrawal has been received on monday april 15 2013,

but still on the status online it shows:

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on March 10, 2013. The local CIC office may contact you.

SO,

my question is will the withdrawal be accepted ? And shall my friend call the

call center of cic to urge withdraw the application ?

Hope to get reply soon..
1. Well if your "friend" applied with less than 730 days, I would think that CIC will continue their investigation, as they have detected a possible violation. Withdrawing the application doesn't make the violation go away.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Re: PR Card QUery got in problem

PMM said:
Hi

1. Well if your "friend" applied with less than 730 days, I would think that CIC will continue their investigation, as they have detected a possible violation. Withdrawing the application doesn't make the violation go away.
I think this is probably true, particularly since it's the 2nd time your friend has withdrawn his application!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yet there are many cases where people have applied and withdrawn their application last minute and gotten away with it. If he does, he should count himself lucky and tell him from me to stop applying for PR cards when he doesn't meet the requirements. He is the cause of his own stress.

dmrsoni

May 27, 2013
Pr Card Application withdrawal

Hi all,

I have made an application for pr card renewal to find out that i was missing 10 days towards residency obligation of 730 days in last five year period.

my question is would it be possible to withdraw my application. I called the CIC and they informed that my file is not yet opened.

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.
DMR